Jokes & Humor

Peeling Paint at the Church and other jokes 8-22-09

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#1New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 01:37:34
A man is hired by his parish priest to paint the new church. On the first day of work, he notices that he can save paint by thinning it with water. By the time he has finished, he has secretly saved enough paint to go home and paint his own house.
One year later, he notices that the paint on his house is peeling. Realizing that this must mean the paint on the church is in similar state, he is racked with guilt at his actions and goes to the parish priest to confess his sin.
He says: "Father, I have done a terrible thing. Though I meant no harm, I thinned the paint that you gave me for the church so that I could use the extra to paint my own house. I didn't realize that the water would make the paint start to peel so quickly. I feel horrible about it and I'm fully prepared to make reparations. What can I do to make it up to you and the parish?" The priest thinks for a moment and then replies: "Repaint, and thin no more."

101 Drop Dead Jokes by Philip Van Munching
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#2New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 01:40:50
That's cute.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#3New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 01:54:29
The Parrot and the Freezer
Two parrots are sitting in their cage when their new owner comes downstairs one morning. He cheerfully says hello to them. The first parrot squawks hello, but the second parrot replied "Go to Hell!" The owner says: "What did you say? Do that again and I'll fix you." The next morning, the owner comes downstairs and cheerfully says hello to his parrots. The first parrot squawks hello, but the second parrot says:
"Eat s***!" The owner protests: "What did you say? I mean it. One more time and you're going into the freezer."
The owner leaves his house. The first parrot takes the opportunity to warn the second parrot that he had better shape up or the owner would put him in the freezer. The second parrot says: "Oh pleaase. He's only bluffing. He'll only put me in for five minutes, just to scare me. You wait and see. He won't follow through."
The next morning the owner comes downstairs and cheerfully greets his parrots again. The first parrot squawks hello cheerfully. The second parrot squawks: "Screw you." The enraged owner says: "That's it. Into the freezer you go." He puts the second parrot into the freezer and slams the door. Five minutes later, he takes the parrot out of the freezer and puts him back in the cage. The owner says: "Now, hello". The first parrot squawks hello, and miracles of miracles, the second parrot replies: "Hello!" Happily, the owner walks away.
As soon as the owner is gone, the first parrot asks the second parrot why he backed down so fast. "You were right all along. He only put you in the freezer for five minutes." The second parrot says: "Maybe so, but I'm not pushing him!" The first parrotasks: "Why not?" The second parrot responds: "Because there's a chicken in that freezer who must have done something that reaallllyyyyy 'pissed' him off."

101 Drop Dead Jokes by Philip Van Munching
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#4New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 01:56:09
I love these!!!
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#5New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 02:01:38
@squirt_aka_casey Said

I love these!!!

Thank you!
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#6New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 02:10:13
Custer's Last Words
A famous painter is commissioned by a museum owner to portray one aspect of Custer's Last Stand. After months of research, he informs the owner that he will do an artistic rendering of Custer's last words, and he starts to work. A year later, the painting is unveiled. As the sheet is pulled away from the work, the crowd of art critics and art patrons gasps. There on the canvas are dozens of Native American couples, copulating in every position imaginable. In the center of them is a cow with a ring around his head. The museum owner is shocked and yells at the painter: "What is the meaning of this?" The painter replies: "I told you that my painting would depict Custer's last words. Read the plaque." And there on the plaque at the bottom of the painting are Custer's last words: Holy Cow! Look at all those farking Indians!"

"101 Drop Dead Jokes" by Philip Van Munching
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#7New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 02:21:34
Trusty Silver to the Rescue

The Lone Ranger and Tonto are ambushed by a band of desperadoes. Trapped behind a large boulder and outnumbered 10 to 2, their situation seems utterly hopeless. Knowing that they'll soon be out of ammunition, they both rack their brains for a solution to their predicament. Suddenly, the Lone Ranger gets an idea. He lets out a whistle and Silver, his faithful steed, appears at his side. He whispers in Silver's ear, and then sends the horse galloping off, past the band of desperadoes. Then he makes sure to let Tonto know that help is on the way. Tonto replies:: Tonto hope help comes soon. Else Tonto and Lone Ranger headed for big roundup in the sky." They continue to trade gunfire with the desperadoes until they are almost out of bullets. The situation is beginning to look bleak when, ... at the last possible moment ... Silver reappears with a beautiful naked woman on his back.

The Lone Ranger sees what Silver is carrying and screams:
Silver, you idiot! I said 'posse'!"

squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#8New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 02:40:08
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#9New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 02:40:09
Little Joey's Prayer

Little Joey is growing up in the projects, wishing he had a bicycle. His mother, who is broke and without a husband, gives him a plastic statue of the Virgin Mary to put on top of his dresser and tells him that if he wants a bike, he must ask the Virgin Mary every night in his prayers. That night, at the end of his usual prayers, he says, "...and I'd like to make a special prayer to you. I've been a good boy and I'd like a bike. Nothing fancy, just a 5-speed. Amen." Joey does this every night for a month, and nothing happens. His mother tells him that he must not be asking in the right way. So that night, at the end of his usual prayers, he says, ...and
I'd like to make a special prayer to you. I've been very good, but I'd be even better if I had a 5-speed bike. Amen."
Another month goes by, and still nothing happens. His mother tells him once again that he must not be asking in the right way. So that night, lil Joey takes the statue of the Virgin Mary off of his dresser and puts it in a sock. He wraps the sock in a T-shirt and puts the T-shirt in a shoe box, which he hides under the dresser.
Then, after saying his usual prayers, he says, "...and I'd like to make a special prayer to you, Jesus. I want a bike, and if you ever want to see your mother again ..."

DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#10New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 02:41:23

Uh huh, that was a true Silver you idiot, I said possee!
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#11New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 03:10:44
The Potty-Mouthed Bank Customer

A man walks into a bank, and after waiting for 20 minutes in line, he goes straight to a customer service representative and says: "Hey lady, I got this here check for deposit, and I'll be gosh darned if I'm gonna wait my 'butt' in line anymore." The woman lets him know that that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank. The man replies: "Well, excuse me, but this farkin' check ain't drawing any gosh darned interest with you yappin' away about my language." The woman lets him know how appalled she is at his language. The man replies: "Well, then, let's get the farking manager, okay? I mean, what kind of crap is this I have to take from you?" The manager is summoned and asks what the problem seems to be.
The woman informs him that the man standing right over there is using vulgar language and that she's not going to stand for it. The man replies: "Hey, alls I'm trying to do in this gosh darned bank, for cripes sakes, is to deposit this farkin' check for 15 million dollars."

The manager looks at the check, then at the man, and says:
"And this farkin' witch won't help you out?"

DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#13New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 04:25:38
The Drinker's Pocket

A man walks into a bar and orders a shot of whiskey, neat.
After drinking it in one gulp, he pulls open the breast pocket on his shirt and looks inside. After a moment he orders a second shot of whiskey, neat. When he's finished drinking thee second shot, he looks into his shirt pocket again, before deciding to order a third. The bartender sees this, and after watching the man repeat this action through six shots of whiskey, he asks the man: "Sir, it's none of my business, but may I ask why you look into your pocket after every drink?"

The man replies: "Sure. In my pocket, I keep a picture of my wife. I look at it after every drink. When she starts to look good, I go home."

DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#14New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 04:51:02
The Little Man and the Piano

A guy walks into a bar with a box. He opens the box and pulls out a foot-tall man in a tuxedo, as well as a tiny piano. The little man sits down at the little piano and starts playing. The bartender says to the guy, "Say, fella, that's amazing."
The guy says: "I'll make you a deal. This little man will keep playing if you'll let me drink for free." The bartender quickly agrees.
A few drinks later, the bartender says, "If you don't mind my asking, where'd you find this little man?"
The guy replies: "Well, I was walking on a beach, and I found a lamp. When I rubbed it, a genie appeared and offered to grant me one wish. This is what I got." The man thinks for a moment and adds, "Hey, I still have the lamp. Would you like a wish?"
The bartender eagerly takes the lamp, rubs it, and says to the genie, "I'd like a million bucks." At first, nothing happens. But then, an almost deafening roar starts coming from the one million ducks on the street outside. The bartender goes back to the guy at the bar and says, "Damn. Your genie must be hard of hearing. I said 'bucks', not 'ducks.'"

The guy replied: "Of course he's hard of hearing. You don't think I asked for a 12-inchpianist do you?

DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#15New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 05:00:46
The Dummy and the Puzzle

A young man who is constantly on the receiving end of cruel jokes about his lack of intelligence decides to prove to his friends that he isn't as dumb as they think. He goes to the store and buys a jigsaw puzzle, and as soon as he's finished, he calls his friends over to see what he's done. "You guys are always saying how dumb I am," he says, and they nod their agreement. "Well, feast your eyes on this," he says, unveiling the finished puzzle.
They look at the puzzle, and at him. "So?" one of them says. The young man responds proudly: "I did this in just over one day." They all start snickering. Another one says, "One day? There are only eight pieces in this puzzle! It should of taken you about thirty seconds."

The man says: "You can't make fun of me this time. See the box it came in? It says right here on the box - - -
'Two to Four Years.'"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs