Rants & Raves

Things that annoy you while driving

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#61New Post! Nov 16, 2016 @ 18:54:20
Those people that wail on their horns just because I drifted a little into their lane while I was replying to an important text about what to pick up for dinner on the way home
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#62New Post! Nov 16, 2016 @ 19:10:00
People that drive overly slow. People that take right turn lanes overly slow. I get that you don't speed up to take a turn, but I see so many people get in the right lane 200 yard ahead of the turn and slow down significantly and then slow down even more to actually take the turn. I mean slowing down to a practically crawl here.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#63New Post! Nov 16, 2016 @ 20:02:38
you know these really old people over 70's, in the wrong lane on the highway. these old buzzards are going 30 into 90 mh speed limits.

they have nerve to honk at a car that is going 55 miles in the right lane. these old buzzards, you drive right and they are you are wrong.

what do these old people especially men wear blue dresses with bad make up. I have the old guys wave at me in their cars, and their wives don't care if they try to pick me up. old bats, give some once awhile, tell stop looking at me.

you know you are drive and the old people are smile at you, the lower dentures are gone, yuughh! I have old women throw kiss at me, when these old bats driving on the next lane.

their driver's car window and my driver's car window, these old bats try throw me a kiss and their dentures in the face. i almost have a car accidents on the highways.

really, you old bats stop driving on these highways now!!
JorieJukebox On January 29, 2024

Right Here, Not There,
#64New Post! Nov 17, 2016 @ 06:12:00
Pretty much every little thing that inconveniences me as a driver.

I'm a totally different person when I'm behind the wheel.
I am 100% certain I've called very decent humans very messed up things while driving.

I mean SURELY the speed limit is just a SUGGESTION, right?

SURELY you should AT LEAST use your blinker before you cut me off even tho there have been signs for the last THOUSAND miles that your lane was ending!

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#65New Post! Nov 17, 2016 @ 16:20:37
I tend to be a passive-aggressive driver.

If I see some a$$ weaving in and out coming up behind me, I just may decide to get to the left lane to pass the car in front of me, and go maybe 3 mph faster to make it a good, long pass.

Or if I'm in a line of fast-moving cars (left lane) and there's an even faster $#!+head in the right, I'll close my "safe distance" to the car in front of me, at least until we get up to the truck we're all passing.

But use your turn signal, and I'll let you in (almost) every time.

I'll also hold a grudge - driving the same route to work everyday, you tend to see some of the same drivers, and the forkheads tend to stick out (see above)
chaski On about 5 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#66New Post! Nov 17, 2016 @ 17:31:34
I'm pretty annoyed that other people are even on the road(s).

While I'm driving, I shouldn't have to put up with other people...I mean really! WTF!

But on a serious note: Women drivers.... Ha! Just kidding!

Mostly these days the only thing that really annoys me while driving is people texting and talking on the phone....they tend to slow down or speed up randomly and swerve too much.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#67New Post! Nov 18, 2016 @ 03:44:34
People who smoke in the car.

I don't have a car, nor a driver's license, but whenever I'm in a car with someone who smokes, it really annoys me. For those of you who don't know, I hate cigarettes. Like, with a passion. They're disgusting, smell nasty, foul up the air around them for at least a good 30 seconds.... it gets to the point where I can't go a single day without being forced to breathe in cigarette smoke, what with both my parents and most of my family being lifelong smokers and everyone on the street lighting up within my general vicinity.

And before people start saying "But Skunky, what about your feet?!?! They're stinky and foul up the air around them for sooooo much longer, and...," let me point out that my feet can't cause a myriad of harmful diseases and afflictions including cancer. Also, I usually have my shoes on, so my feet are only really noticeable when I take my shoes off, whereas cigarette smoke makes its presence known the moment you light up. And last, but certainly not least, they're not constantly in your face, unlike cigarettes.

I mean, sure... sometimes I'll stick my feet in people's faces, but it's all in good fun. But, buuuut! I only really do it on here and very rarely in real life. Compare that to however many times someone's ever lit up a smoke and exhaled a cloud of it right near you and it's not even a fair contest over which is the more frequent annoyance. And the worst are the people who purposely blow the smoke in your direction and then laugh about it. I had someone do that to me quite a few years ago in high school and I legit just decked him in the face. His friends went 'Ooooh...' but he didn't actually do anything because he was a little s*** who just tried to act tough. He did grab me by the shirt, but I just asked him if he wanted a black eye to go with his fat lip and he immediately let go.

Luckily, I haven't had someone do that to me in a long time and hopefully, it won't ever again. So yeah, FYI... If you ever wanted to really piss of Skunky AND have a pair of rancid socks crammed right in their nostrils, light a smoke near me. See what happens.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#68New Post! Nov 18, 2016 @ 04:41:45
I don't like be around smokers, don't get where they smoked.

it is bad enough for then to take drag off their cigarettes and cigars , and blow them away the smoke in the direction. not in your face. the smell is horrible. I have wait with them at bus stops, they seem to don't care. especially when the wind blow the smoke in the face.

I can't stand when a smoker is laid on the ground under a park car, with the car motor on. smoking through the exhausting pipe of the car, it was like smoking weed.

what is wrong with people, it is like watching people bobbing their lips off apples. it isn't like Halloween and bobbling apples in a vast container with razor blades. ( twilite, that disgusting, nobody bobble apples with razor blades. these days, you bobble for apples with piranha fishes. it more challenging that way. )

I really want to watch, while I am waiting for a bus. kids ( I don't where these kids's parents are, really? ) are hanging around a parking cars getting high on an car's exhausting pipe.

talking about lead poison, put your lips on car's exhaust pipe. WHERE ARE THESE KID'S PARENTS, GOD'S SAKE???

omg, I seen adult smokers drags off a parking buses exhausting pipes at bus stop centers. hell, let everybody get a drag off car exhausting pipe. it bad enough to get cancer from unprotective door knobs. to smoked off car exhausting pipes.

parents, it is 6:00 pm, do where your kid's mouths is around now?
FinchMeister On December 08, 2018
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#69New Post! Nov 18, 2016 @ 05:10:04
People who look at an accident on the other side of the road.

People who stop at green lights.

People who think a stop sign is a traffic light and waits for it to turn green.

Note i dont drive yet. Just observe these stupid annoying actions.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#70New Post! Nov 18, 2016 @ 05:30:52
@FinchMeister Said

People who look at an accident on the other side of the road.

Have you ever seen an accident caused by people looking at a different accident?

At the time, it was pretty brutal, now I can laugh about it because no one got seriously injured. It was on a busy main street too, so it really messed up the traffic flow.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs