The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Sports:
Football (US)

Will Micheal Vick make it on a team in the 09 NFL season?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Will Vick in any NFL team
Yes!
No Way!
View Results
arod8817 On August 07, 2009

Chicago, Illinois
#1New Post! Aug 07, 2009 @ 05:42:27
Will Vick make it on any team in the NFL? I say yes cause the packers said they will need a better QB to improve the team and thats Vick!
sherry85 On August 08, 2009

garden grove,
#2New Post! Aug 07, 2009 @ 22:17:24
hey i think that michael vick has made it and i am quite postive for his return....hope that he learns from his previous mistakes....
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#3New Post! Aug 07, 2009 @ 22:30:59
I am not a violent person but I hope Vick rots in hell for all he has done. I created a thread about it in the news section, but I am still so angry that I will comment on it here as well.

That man had millions of dollars, he was living the American dream and he decided to run a fog fighting ring just for the giggles of it. He is responsible for the killing of many dogs. To me, that is quite serious and leads me to believe that the man is a sociopath because no one who is sane does that sort of thing.

He hardly serves any time for it, gets to spend the last of his sentence in his mansion, that is really teaching him a lesson. It serves as a notice that if you are a public figure, you can do as you please.

It honestly makes me cry and breaks my heart to know of the things he has done. It would be one thing if he were an addict of some sort, that I can forgive because it's an addiction and we all mess up. But killing innocent dogs for profit is sick.

He lost nothing. In my opinion, his career should be over. But in NFL, it seems that many criminals are allowed to play. I think the should rename it NTL for National Thug League. In my opinion, you do not see criminals playing for NHL or most other sports.

No one should sign him. They act like he has done nothing. It is not proper for a criminal to make millions of dollars a year.

I know he served his time and that is one thing but to allow him back is sending the wrong message.

I am not saying sports players owe us anything. They do not have to be nice, they do not have to sign autographs but for the love of God, they should ensure that to play their game and make that much money, they don't have a criminal record.

I don't think it's fair that the average Joe can commit a small crime but not get a job and a sports person can commit such a sick crime and still be employed and make all that money.

I hope if he is given to a team, the world boycots it. I hope they boo him, I hope they give him hell.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#4New Post! Aug 14, 2009 @ 10:05:35
They just announced on CNN that The Eagles picked him up. Shame on them!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs