Everpretty On August 10, 2009

suzhou, China
#17New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 03:55:59
she is very rude, she would be banned!
Xavery On August 15, 2023
Certifiable BOT

Big City, Canada
#18New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 04:21:57
I think that is the problem when you have forums where you have a small group of regular posters. Someone vies to be King and another Queen. I think there are 4 men with a strong voices in the BC forums and about the same number of women. However, the women do not all feel the need to compete. I think fartsalot, the woman poster who mouths off and off, is there to troll for the most part.

The name fartsalot seems like a troll name. She even admits she is full of hot air. However, she can be very articulate and well spoken at times. She is obviously intelligent. At other times, she sounds like a pig.

The entire thing is disturbing because from what I have been told she is a psychiatric nurse and she keeps suggesting that I have various psychiatric disorders. I am laughing as I type this because I see that the situation is really ridiculous.

Fartaslot is not trying to be the Queen Bee. I would say some women name Rose is. I tried to be nice to Rose too. She is a little paranoid or defensive. Rose is one of these fierce types who thinks everyone is out to get her - or so it seems.

Seriously though, this Fartsalot character is fascinated with me. She even followed me over to this site and wrote strange things in my journal here on TFS.

I think Fartsalot is trying to deal with some past psychological wound through dealing with me. I cannot figure out why else anyone would stalk someone else the way she has stalked me.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs