AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Richard142 On February 15, 2015

Greater London, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Aug 05, 2009 @ 08:28:49
@iwannano Said

Alright , ever since I joined and ever time I see this "Father of your child"
The words " SO, where's all my back child support ?"
if someone would be so kind as to point me to the treasury of TFS I could go collect and then maybe that silly thought would go away .

I'm sailing close to the wind in this but why mention color in this. All children need support, not just financial. The greatest support is loving time together. Social support is best given via parents as bring up children well takes lots of energy. But also this, our one and only, planet is getting even more over populated by humans at the expense not only for ourselves but all other species. So will we put personal before social and everyone suffer, even 'our' children?
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#17New Post! Aug 05, 2009 @ 08:30:39
@readsalot Said

I'll never live those sheep down. Okay, it's a deal.

Oh ,I don't know maybe sorta kinda in a way you may have gotten a start on living it down .

iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#18New Post! Aug 05, 2009 @ 08:33:27
@Richard142 Said

I'm sailing close to the wind in this but why mention color in this. All children need support, not just financial. The greatest support is loving time together. Social support is best given via parents as bring up children well takes lots of energy. But also this, our one and only, planet is getting even more over populated by humans at the expense not only for ourselves but all other species. So will we put personal before social and everyone suffer, even 'our' children?

HuH ??
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#19New Post! Aug 05, 2009 @ 08:39:17
Okay Richard142,
First of all, my children are 31 and 32 years old thier last birthdays .
And second , this thread is pure unadulterated silliness because it's double points day and I seem to be having a double points day brain black but I am determined to acquire all the points i can just because they are there to be acquired.
and thirdly , Ummm well shoot i guess there ain't a third , oh yeah there is , what color did who bring into this thread ?
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#20New Post! Aug 05, 2009 @ 08:41:16
@Richard142 Said

I think you're new. TFS Father of your child is just an expression, we're not talking about real children. It's a TFS joke. Most of us are parents who have responded, we wouldn't talk casually about real children.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#21New Post! Aug 05, 2009 @ 08:59:51
@readsalot Said

I think you're new. TFS Father of your child is just an expression, we're not talking about real children. It's a TFS joke. Most of us are parents who have responded, we wouldn't talk casually about real children.

I understand that emotions like , dry humor and sarcasm etc.. don't always come across in a post , but geeze laweeze , this silliness would be hard to mistake for anything but pure silliness. Speaking of that very silliness..
Do you think them mods hot spooked about the the hostage / demanding idea and ran off ? they sure disappeared quick . ?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs