Yes
No
I've never tried them
View Results
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#1New Post! Aug 01, 2009 @ 10:41:19
I really like the way they look, but recently, I discovered the reason I haven't had fake nails since I was 19. Back then, I had acrylic and it was a pain and costly to have fills. I didn't like the lady who did my nails either.

I've had the same problems with other women this year. They don't want to do what I want. What they want to do is more important even if I'm paying them good money and returning for their services.

I had to soak my nails in acetone for 45 minutes to get the glue off my nails and it still hasn't come off. Before I got the solar nails, I was just having them French polished. The polish would only last about 4 days and the electric buffers they used each time were grinding my nails down to the nerves. They were very sensitive to the touch so I had those others put on. I'm going through the sensitivity now.

I've decided not to have them done anymore. My natural nails grow out long but I don't like the way they're shaped. Oh, well. I'll just paint my own from now on. That will save me lots of money and I won't be mad if they aren't done so well.
curiouskat On February 16, 2010

Deleted

Adelaide, Australia
#2New Post! Aug 02, 2009 @ 09:59:49
What are solar nails Mysteria??

Nails that are sun affected?
blackfoot1964 On December 08, 2016

Dunstable, Massachusetts
#3New Post! Aug 02, 2009 @ 10:15:46
Solar Nails

Solar Nails are the next best thing to your own natural nails.

Solar nails are similar to acrylic but are made with a slightly different product. They are not extensions like other acrylic nails because they are applied directly to your own natural nail.

Solar nails are just like a French manicure with all the pampering but without the hassle. They are applied in a two step application. After your nails have been prepared for the application by cleaning and buffing your nails and preparing the nail plate then your solar nail application can begin.

The first thing your nail technician will do to apply solar nails is to brush on the ?white part? of the French nail. Then the next application is the ?pink part?, which goes over the ?white?. The acrylic is the ?pink?.

Solar nails are the no hassle artificial nails. They do not need to have nail polish so after the pink part is added you are on your way.

Solar nails do not chip, are long lasting, and also help to strengthen your nails all in a French manicure style. Your nail technician will buff your new solar nails and they will be shiny and ready for anything.

If you like to tan, solar nails are wonderful as they do not turn yellow as some artificial nails do when you visit your favorite tanning salon.

Solar nails only need refilled about every 3 weeks. So, they are more convenient and economical than most artificial nails.

More models and television stars are now using solar nails. They can be applied in less time and last so much longer. These nails are really for ladies on the go. The ease of caring for these nails is incredible. It will be like your own natural nails.

When you step out with your solar nails you will not have to worry about them lifting off, chipping, or turning yellow. Just care for your hands and nails like always and you will never have a problem. You will be able to do anything that you normally do without worrying about being easy on your artificial nails.

Your nail technician can explain the great advantages to using solar nails instead of other artificial nails. You will be so pleased with your new solar nails that you will not want to ever use any other artificial nail.
curiouskat On February 16, 2010

Deleted

Adelaide, Australia
#4New Post! Aug 02, 2009 @ 10:40:36
@blackfoot1964 Said

Solar Nails

Solar Nails are the next best thing to your own natural nails.

Solar nails are similar to acrylic but are made with a slightly different product. They are not extensions like other acrylic nails because they are applied directly to your own natural nail.

Solar nails are just like a French manicure with all the pampering but without the hassle. They are applied in a two step application. After your nails have been prepared for the application by cleaning and buffing your nails and preparing the nail plate then your solar nail application can begin.

The first thing your nail technician will do to apply solar nails is to brush on the ?white part? of the French nail. Then the next application is the ?pink part?, which goes over the ?white?. The acrylic is the ?pink?.

Solar nails are the no hassle artificial nails. They do not need to have nail polish so after the pink part is added you are on your way.

Solar nails do not chip, are long lasting, and also help to strengthen your nails all in a French manicure style. Your nail technician will buff your new solar nails and they will be shiny and ready for anything.

If you like to tan, solar nails are wonderful as they do not turn yellow as some artificial nails do when you visit your favorite tanning salon.

Solar nails only need refilled about every 3 weeks. So, they are more convenient and economical than most artificial nails.

More models and television stars are now using solar nails. They can be applied in less time and last so much longer. These nails are really for ladies on the go. The ease of caring for these nails is incredible. It will be like your own natural nails.

When you step out with your solar nails you will not have to worry about them lifting off, chipping, or turning yellow. Just care for your hands and nails like always and you will never have a problem. You will be able to do anything that you normally do without worrying about being easy on your artificial nails.

Your nail technician can explain the great advantages to using solar nails instead of other artificial nails. You will be so pleased with your new solar nails that you will not want to ever use any other artificial nail.

Hehehe, very knowledgeable about nails there hun.

Get yours done often?

Dunstable, Massachusetts
#5New Post! Aug 02, 2009 @ 10:42:00
hee hee... and my toenails too!
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#6New Post! Aug 02, 2009 @ 10:46:30
Now that you posted about 'em, I want to get them done again! You know how women are. We change our minds a lot.

Dunstable, Massachusetts
#7New Post! Aug 02, 2009 @ 11:16:05
Really?
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#8New Post! Aug 02, 2009 @ 21:24:59
Yes, I think they look pretty! My fingernails are so short right now. I can't decide. I'm going to wait till they get stronger before I have anything else done, though.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs