*Smacks head into wall*

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#1New Post! Jul 29, 2009 @ 05:27:44
So my friend had been with her boyfriend for almost four years, suddenly one day the boy says he doesn't love her anymore and leaves.
Since 15 they both had been together, the boy ignored her for months after the break up, and than out of nowhere comes back, and says he wants to be with her again, she's ok and they are together for one week before he dumps her again. Now he sees her one or twice a week and they have act like they are in a relationship still.

1.) I don't know the exact details, but basically I guess, he originally said he didn't love her anymore, and then later decided he did love her and "just" wanted to be single, than dated her and realized he didn't love her, now loves her and is intimate with her but wont date her. wtf?

Anyone want to try explaining what might be going on in that boy's head? Is he just confused because he was with her so long or is he just looking for sex with out commitment? (that's what I think) Or is it something else, What do you think?

2.) How do I get her to snap out of it and get away from that wishy washy louse?

I know it's not my place to tell her what to do, but maybe some way to open her eyes... to get her to see that this is ridiculous, she thinks he's going to ask her to be with him again, even if he did, he obviously doesn't seem to care about how she feels or how she's being affected by this whole thing.

Maybe this should be in the "Rants & Raves" section.

Hope that made sense...it's hard to explain things about people to people that don't know the people I'm trying to explain about.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#2New Post! Jul 29, 2009 @ 05:47:44
I understand. And it is hard to explain.
Dang, they've been together that long, as young as they are, and she's never been out with anyone but him? He sounds definitely immature, and remember boys mature more slowly then girls. She should definitely get involved in some other activities somehow. You can just do your best. Without knowing more details, it's hard to say. They 19? She working? He working?
Live on their own or with parents, or what?
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#3New Post! Jul 29, 2009 @ 05:50:18
Tell her to RUN AWAY as fast as she can. He's playing with her emotions. I would bet that he's doing somewhat the same thing with some other girl. How can she ever trust him? Trust is first and foremost in a healthy relationship. She at least needs to take a lengthy timeout from this lousy excuse of a man and gather her thoughts. If she keeps going back then I suspect that your friend has issues.

J.R.
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#4New Post! Jul 29, 2009 @ 05:53:46
@DuLu Said

I understand. And it is hard to explain.
Dang, they've been together that long, as young as they are, and she's never been out with anyone but him? He sounds definitely immature, and remember boys mature more slowly then girls. She should definitely get involved in some other activities somehow. You can just do your best. Without knowing more details, it's hard to say. They 19? She working? He working?
Live on their own or with parents, or what?

They were both with other people but do they really count when they are silly school flings at 13 and 14? Well, the boy actually never dated anyone else the girl has.

Yea, he does need to gain some more maturity, and she is way to wrapped up in him, it's so hard to get her to be interested in other things though, it's weird.

Uhhh, she is just 20 he is 19. They are both working, they lived together and she got another place on her own and he moved back into his Mom's house.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#5New Post! Jul 29, 2009 @ 06:27:20
Well, it's nice she has a friend like you. And it's a plus that she is working, she can't stay home moping that way. Just be there for her, and suggest alternative
ways for her to occupy her time - in a nin-judgemental way.
yahtzeethebird On September 03, 2009

#6New Post! Aug 09, 2009 @ 20:24:48
@Stigma Said

So my friend had been with her boyfriend for almost four years, suddenly one day the boy says he doesn't love her anymore and leaves.
Since 15 they both had been together, the boy ignored her for months after the break up, and than out of nowhere comes back, and says he wants to be with her again, she's ok and they are together for one week before he dumps her again. Now he sees her one or twice a week and they have act like they are in a relationship still.

1.) I don't know the exact details, but basically I guess, he originally said he didn't love her anymore, and then later decided he did love her and "just" wanted to be single, than dated her and realized he didn't love her, now loves her and is intimate with her but wont date her. wtf?

Anyone want to try explaining what might be going on in that boy's head? Is he just confused because he was with her so long or is he just looking for sex with out commitment? (that's what I think) Or is it something else, What do you think?

2.) How do I get her to snap out of it and get away from that wishy washy louse?

I know it's not my place to tell her what to do, but maybe some way to open her eyes... to get her to see that this is ridiculous, she thinks he's going to ask her to be with him again, even if he did, he obviously doesn't seem to care about how she feels or how she's being affected by this whole thing.

Maybe this should be in the "Rants & Raves" section.

Hope that made sense...it's hard to explain things about people to people that don't know the people I'm trying to explain about.

This is a easily wrong relationship. You need to tell her that the guy is using her and get away from him! I've seen guys like this before, and they're just in it for the intimacy.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs