Forums: Relationships:
Bisexuality

girl plays games with sister

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
giggler On December 23, 2009

st austell, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 28, 2009 @ 21:32:17
please tell me if this is a game or jus my sisters imagination?
this girl flirts around my sister, txts her things like be my wifey 4 lifey, and when clubbing if my sister gets attention from other people she will seperate them and go off and dance with others expecting her to watch she makes flirtatious comments bout the two of them getting it on and 1 minute she is bi the next she is straight but as soon as my sister reacts to this she gives her the hard shoulder and the thing is my sister is head over heels for this girl and her mind wont be swayed diffrent they are also bestfriends. have you got any advice...
sugarflyguy On March 15, 2010
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

Leaving TFS today:), United Ki
#2New Post! Jul 28, 2009 @ 21:40:35
It is maybe just fun, nothing serious Maybe I am wrong the best you can do is to give advice to your daughter
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#3New Post! Jul 28, 2009 @ 21:42:56
you didn't say what is your sister, where does her
interests lie? If your sister is straight, and knows it, then the situation definitely warrants caution.

#4New Post! Jul 28, 2009 @ 21:42:59
i think she would like some fun with her but everytime she gets close to her she pushes her away and becomes distant with her then the cycle just revolves again

#5New Post! Jul 28, 2009 @ 21:45:10
@DuLu Said

you didn't say what is your sister, where does her
interests lie? If your sister is straight, and knows it, then the situation definitely warrants caution.

she is gay her intrests lie with this girl but all she gets is nothing and the hard shoulder and they become distant with each other then it turns around again and she back to flirtin and playin mind games
amelie3 On March 07, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#6New Post! Jul 29, 2009 @ 08:02:57
@giggler Said

please tell me if this is a game or jus my sisters imagination?
this girl flirts around my sister, txts her things like be my wifey 4 lifey, and when clubbing if my sister gets attention from other people she will seperate them and go off and dance with others expecting her to watch she makes flirtatious comments bout the two of them getting it on and 1 minute she is bi the next she is straight but as soon as my sister reacts to this she gives her the hard shoulder and the thing is my sister is head over heels for this girl and her mind wont be swayed diffrent they are also bestfriends. have you got any advice...

It sounds like your sister is best friends with a girl who is either bi, or a major flirt. It's unfortunate either way because I assume this girl knows your sister is gay? and when games are played like this, a friendship rarely survives.

It seems this girl owes your sister a little more respect that this if they are best friends. Is this girl married/in a relationship with a guy? If so, I'm even more inclined to think it's just cruel flirting. Given that nothing has happened so far, she is probably just leading your sister on & I think the best thing you can do is encourage sis to see the situation realistically instead of romantically.

If your sister is head over heels, I suspect she'll only learn from heart-break. We all struggle sometimes to sort the genuine from the serial flirts and this may be one lesson that is good for your sister to learn. Get ready to pick up the pieces lol.
foryou On December 14, 2010

amman, Jordan
#7New Post! Sep 10, 2009 @ 06:36:54
talk to your siste and see whats wrong
BiClevelandGuy On December 02, 2012

Middleburg Hts, Ohio
#8New Post! Oct 06, 2009 @ 04:30:22
It sounds like your sister's friend is just an attention whore. She doesnt care about other people, as long as they think about her.

But thats only my opinion with very lil knowledge of all the datails, you and your sister my have
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 08:22:02
Your sister's friend is what we call a "wannabe". She's playing a game for her own gratification and doesn't care who gets hurt in the process. Such selfish females behave with no conscience for what they do... they simply don't care.

This isn't a unique situation..... It isn't even unusual. Go into any gay club anywhere and you will see straight girls playing the wannabe game.

Some do it for attention, some even do it to make a guy jealous. There is still a little bit of a hangover from the 90's culture of "Lesbian Chic", where heterosexual women thought that dressing in an androgynous way, or adopting a lesbian dress style was "cool". Oh well, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery..!!

Some girls want to posture in a pseudo-lesbian attitude because they think it's chic, cool and has an edge of danger about it. They know they can walk away from it at any time and go back to their genuine heterosexual way of life, having had all the fun of the experience without taking any responsibility for their actions.

Such females are despised in the lesbian community, mainly because they help to create and promote the false notion amongst men, that lesbianism is a "lifestyle choice". These men may then harrass genuine lesbians in the false assumption that they are in with a chance of "curing" us. Hey..... I'm not making this up, it actually happens.

Some girls do what they do as a perverse way of "punishing" somebody who they know is lesbian. The rationale goes like this: (they think) "She's gay, So I am going to come onto her, get her all turned on and then back off at the last moment, leaving her disappointed and frustrated". Now, it takes a pretty warped mindset to adopt such a rationale, but again, it does happen.

I can't put my finger on why this girl is behaving in this way towards your sister, Giggles, but I would guess that the reason probably lies somewhere in one of the scenarios I have set out above.

Perhaps the next time she texts your sister leading her on, your sis should reply "Nah, you're not my type. I don't fancy you".

See what sort of response that gets....

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs