The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Art & Literature:
Writing

Job Application- He actually got the job??????????????

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#1New Post! Jul 24, 2009 @ 21:10:04
This is the actual job application that a 17 year old boy submitted to a McDonald's in Florida... and they hired him because he was so honest and funny.

Name: Greg Bulmash

Sex: not yet still waiting for the right person.

Desired Position: Company's president or vice president. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

Desired salary: ,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

Education: Yes

Last position held: Target for middle management hostility.

Salary: Less than I'm worth.

Most notable achievement: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post it notes.

Reason for leaving: It sucked.

Hours available to work: any

Preferred hours: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Mon., Tues, and Thurs.

Do you have any special skills? Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

May we contact your current employer?: If I had one, would I be here?

Do you have any physical position that would prohibit you from lifting 50 lbs.? fifty lbs. of what?

Do you have a car: I think the more appropriate question would be, Do you have a car that runs?

Have you received any special awards or recognition?: I may already be a winner in the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Do you smoke?: On the job no, on breaks yes.

What would you like to be doing in five years?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb blonde who's a super model and thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Do you certify that the above information is true to the best of your knowledge?: Yes, absolutely

Sign here: Aries

I think the kid got lucky, he sure had guts.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#2New Post! Jul 24, 2009 @ 21:16:20
To me, pretty absurd. I understand to some it would be cute. I wouldn't of hired him, lol, because of the very same reason that he was hired please. If you're not serious enough about working for us enough to fill out an application in a somewhat 'more normal' fashion, then don't bother to apply. Lol, the kid was yes, probably very shocked to even hear from them, much less hear he got hired. Would of been the last thing he expected after an application like that.
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#3New Post! Jul 24, 2009 @ 21:21:04
@DuLu Said

To me, pretty absurd. I understand to some it would be cute. I wouldn't of hired him, lol, because of the very same reason that he was hired please. If you're not serious enough about working for us enough to fill out an application in a somewhat 'more normal' fashion, then don't bother to apply. Lol, the kid was yes, probably very shocked to even hear from them, much less hear he got hired. Would of been the last thing he expected after an application like that.

That's very possible. Afterall, the application was to McDonalds of all places.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#4New Post! Jul 24, 2009 @ 21:36:12
@readsalot Said

This is the actual job application that a 17 year old boy submitted to a McDonald's in Florida... and they hired him because he was so honest and funny.

Name: Greg Bulmash

Sex: not yet still waiting for the right person.

Desired Position: Company's president or vice president. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

Desired salary: ,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

Education: Yes

Last position held: Target for middle management hostility.

Salary: Less than I'm worth.

Most notable achievement: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post it notes.

Reason for leaving: It sucked.

Hours available to work: any

Preferred hours: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Mon., Tues, and Thurs.

Do you have any special skills? Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

May we contact your current employer?: If I had one, would I be here?

Do you have any physical position that would prohibit you from lifting 50 lbs.? fifty lbs. of what?

Do you have a car: I think the more appropriate question would be, Do you have a car that runs?

Have you received any special awards or recognition?: I may already be a winner in the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Do you smoke?: On the job no, on breaks yes.

What would you like to be doing in five years?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb blonde who's a super model and thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Do you certify that the above information is true to the best of your knowledge?: Yes, absolutely

Sign here: Aries

I think the kid got lucky, he sure had guts.

now this is how to do it!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs