Good Gifts for Christmas??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
paramour On July 30, 2014

Purgatory Beach,
#16New Post! Nov 21, 2005 @ 03:20:57
@reiko Said
lol Why do men like that stuff when all they are going to do is take it off of you in a crazed fit? lol

yeppers, yet another reason I don't go crazy on the stuff - costs a lot & doesn't last long!
USA On May 25, 2020

Chicago, Illinois
#17New Post! Nov 21, 2005 @ 04:17:09
I can't suggest anything specific, but I have to say that you get the most bang for your buck with things you make yourself, especially if you tailor each thing to the person you're giving it to. The other trick I have is to shop for gifts all the time -- when I see a great deal on something I know a certain person will like, I buy it and put it in the gift box. That way, I always have something ready when gift times come around.
USA On May 25, 2020

Chicago, Illinois
#18New Post! Nov 21, 2005 @ 04:19:39
Top 10 Ideas For Christmas Gifts

Every Christmas the same questions arise. What should we get Grandma? How about uncle Willie, or cousin Susan who's into fitness? Here are a few suggestions that might lead you to the answers.
1) Massaging Cushion
This cushion houses deep-kneading action that simulates the hands of a professional. Includes three different styles and speeds and three different programs: full, lower, and upper back.

2) Meditation Music
Music helps you to relax, to get into a deep state of meditation, and even, if you're relaxed enough, music can lull you into sleep.

3) Yoga
Lots of choices here, from mats to books to videos. Or maybe an exercise ball to help with fitness and balance.

4) Bath Oil
Sweet smelling bath products are always a good choice for the ladies on your list, and many of them are relaxing as well. You might even find a choice or two that would be suitable for a man.

5) Sleep Wear
Warm, fluffy robes, cozy pyjamas, silky smooth nighties. something for everyone in the sleep wear choices.

6) Quilts
Quilts serve many purposes. They keep you warm in bed, you can snuggle up in them while you read or watch TV, or just drape them over a chair back or a sofa for decorative purposes.

7) Incense
It's not for everyone, I'll agree. But some folks enjoy the aroma of burning incense. Another great choice along the same line is scented oil and an oil diffuser.

8 ) Herbal Tea
Here the selection is almost unlimited, from teas to make you sleepy to teas to give you energy. Why not choose a selection and let the recipient pick the tea to suit the his or her mood?

9) Slippers
Feet get cold so easily, and it seems that, when your feet are cold, all of you is cold. A pair of soft slippers might be just the answer.

10) "Touch" lamp
Waking up in a dark room, especially after a bad dream, can be a bit scary. It's so nice too be able to reach out your hand, touch your bedside lamp and fill the room with soft light.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs