The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Abortion

Can abortion be compared to other forms of historical genocide?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#106New Post! Jan 06, 2010 @ 02:18:48
@AmberB Said

There was no connection made.

The second I said "Hi" a connection was made. Her refusal to procreate with me and that connection was severed. That potential child will never see the light of day because of its mothers need to be selfish. She should know better then be spoken to.

(i'm kidding btw)
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#107New Post! Jan 06, 2010 @ 02:19:14
@ninozara Said

Especailly if it was you she was saying no to right?

HA.. no woman can resist me!
AmberB On May 24, 2010

#108New Post! Jan 06, 2010 @ 02:23:00
@doubtingthomas Said

(i'm kidding btw)

Thank god! I was starting to think that you were just so thick that you were incapable of understanding.

(I'm for choice, btw. Just thinking about the other perspective.)
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#109New Post! Jan 06, 2010 @ 02:25:28
@AmberB Said

Thank god! I was starting to think that you were just so thick that you were incapable of understanding.

(I'm for choice, btw. Just thinking about the other perspective.)

Your 110 years old and I'm possitive you can't resist me... think of the unborn children!
AmberB On May 24, 2010

#110New Post! Jan 06, 2010 @ 02:27:12
@doubtingthomas Said

Your 110 years old and I'm possitive you can't resist me... think of the unborn children!

I'm immortal; I've had better.
Paradigm10 On July 09, 2010

Old Forge,
#111New Post! Jan 06, 2010 @ 02:40:04
@doubtingthomas Said

Better than that paradigm. Its not just demographic suicide, its crime provention.

Because remeber that same demographic of unwanted children have a MUCH higher chance to go to a life of crime.

Legalized abortion inadvertantly brought about crime reduction.

Has it really? I see your point about unwanted children becoming criminal adults. Still, even with the widespread availability of contraception and safe and legal abortions there doesn't seem to be a shortage of unwanted children.

Might abortion produce a sort of mentality in society that life is cheap? Does this mentality give rise to an increase in crimes against women and children? Even more interestingly does this mentality give rise to an increase in crimes committed by women and children?
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#112New Post! Jan 06, 2010 @ 02:46:35
@Paradigm10 Said

Has it really? I see your point about unwanted children becoming criminal adults. Still, even with the widespread availability of contraception and safe and legal abortions there doesn't seem to be a shortage of unwanted children.

Might abortion produce a sort of mentality in society that life is cheap? Does this mentality give rise to an increase in crimes against women and children? Even more interestingly does this mentality give rise to an increase in crimes committed by women and children?

Yes it has. I read it in a book called "freak-a-nomics" you should check it out some time. Very interesting stuff. There is a direct link between the Rowe V Wade desision and a reduction in crime.

THe life is cheap part... well no more than video games I would imagine.

And about the increase of crimes commited by women and children.. well who knows.. but I would give my wallet to a 7 year old with a gun.
Paradigm10 On July 09, 2010

Old Forge,
#113New Post! Jan 06, 2010 @ 03:23:15
@doubtingthomas Said

Yes it has. I read it in a book called "freak-a-nomics" you should check it out some time. Very interesting stuff. There is a direct link between the Rowe V Wade desision and a reduction in crime.

THe life is cheap part... well no more than video games I would imagine.

And about the increase of crimes commited by women and children.. well who knows.. but I would give my wallet to a 7 year old with a gun.

That is very interesting but the conclusion that a direct link exists between Rowe V Wade and a reduction in crime is likely to be controversial. I'll go check it out, in the meanwhile stay away from armed children if you want to hold on to your wallet.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs