Random

Oh I dunno what I should do?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jul 07, 2009 @ 11:29:01
what sort of tenants are you looking for?
would they be paying everything as in all bills, council tax rates etc or would you be responsible for that?
do you have a contingency plan in case you get the renters from hell and they trash your house and leave and bugger off without paying the bills?
where will you live?
sugarflyguy On March 15, 2010
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

Leaving TFS today:), United Ki
#17New Post! Jul 07, 2009 @ 11:34:34
@amelie3 Said

I would protect my own financial investment first and fore-most.

Family never strike as good a bargain with you as the buying market does. Cruel - but true.

Tell me, he is always changing his mind tbh, and it is quite annoying

@MaryMary Said

When there is no negative equity, I think its ok to buy and sell. Your property may have gone down in value but so will what you want to buy by a similar ratio. If you wait to get a better price, then anything you want to buy will be getting a better price too.

If you sold and split the readies with your brother, would you have enough to buy or put a large deposit on something on your own.

Not really to your last point

The thing is, my brother rushes in this morning, guns blazing, saying that the builders may want to put in an offer for the place. I want at least ?260k for the place not his bargaining ?240k-?250k. If we get more, then i don't mind selling it
sugarflyguy On March 15, 2010
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

Leaving TFS today:), United Ki
#18New Post! Jul 07, 2009 @ 11:36:59
@trillian Said

what sort of tenants are you looking for?
would they be paying everything as in all bills, council tax rates etc or would you be responsible for that?
do you have a contingency plan in case you get the renters from hell and they trash your house and leave and bugger off without paying the bills?
where will you live?

Just would rent out two rooms....oh I had thought of that years ago, believe me, about tenants from hell, my brother is stuck in his bubble at mum's place, which annoys me a lot
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs