The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Society & Lifestyles:
Paranormal

Could I have some help from folk please?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Matrix On November 13, 2009

#31New Post! Nov 06, 2009 @ 03:37:08
@becky_pepper Said

What about children? When it comes to ghosts children are more open to those kinda things, their mind it innocent and they have no idea of hallucinations etc, yes some can have wild imaginations but I don't think a child would go out of their way to conjure up an image that would scare the bajeebies out of them? I'm not picking an argument, I'm just intrigued as to your view on that What you say makes sense

A child can also make up stories to scare his or her friend/siblings especially when playing. But it is also possible that they can see the ghost. The sensitivity in paranormal can start from childhood.
Darroll On April 26, 2012

salem, Oregon
#32New Post! Nov 06, 2009 @ 04:08:40
I worked in a high security building where the air was measured every few feet for heat signatures. (fire).
Everyone knows the building was haunted. Several have seen our ghost. I saw him once. I could hear him open our solid steel large fire door and when it closed it made a crash. This happened about three am, every night.
I would go and get on the computer and this guy had no heat signature. I could follow myself and see exactly where I had been.
No I wasn?t scared and he never ate my lunch, so I didn?t care. A male employee did die there in the mid 1950?s.
One of the girls saw our ghost and ran out of the building scared to death. Also this guy never left the building or it would of set off an alarm.
I don?t like those ghost programs on TV at all.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#33New Post! Nov 06, 2009 @ 10:31:30
@Matrix Said

Some people are maybe making-up stories just to spook anyone. But there are people who actually encountered this kind.

Did I say there weren't?
Xilmwa On June 19, 2015
Phoenix

Zarglibniksokternimilis,
#34New Post! Nov 20, 2009 @ 12:20:46
@Matrix Said

A child can also make up stories to scare his or her friend/siblings especially when playing. But it is also possible that they can see the ghost. The sensitivity in paranormal can start from childhood.

I once read that up until the age of 5, the human eye can see much more of the spectrum than we can (due to constant light exposure). This is why children stare up at people; their auras exhibit halos. I'm not sure how much of that is true, but if it is, it may apply here as well.
CSIYorkshire On December 11, 2009

West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#35New Post! Nov 20, 2009 @ 12:29:07
@Coleosis Said

The boogyman? Ive never seen a ghost...I believe there are aliens more than I believe there are ghosts....Not like the aliens in the movies that fly here...just life on another planet as pleasantly ignorant as us. Im not saying there arent ghosts...there could be...there are a lot of things that exist that I havent seen.

The boogyman wasn't invented by kids, it was invented by adults as a way of getting kids to do as they are told, ie "If you don't go to bed the boogyman will come and get you"
Coleosis On December 01, 2013
Don't care

Mustang, Oklahoma
#36New Post! Nov 20, 2009 @ 12:59:13
@CSIYorkshire Said

The boogyman wasn't invented by kids, it was invented by adults as a way of getting kids to do as they are told, ie "If you don't go to bed the boogyman will come and get you"

My niece thinks a sloth lives in our washer, so she wont use the bathroom with the door closed.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs