Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

united nations

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
chief_big On June 12, 2013

haggisville, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 07:47:09
if the un had an army i would join but they cant have one unless im misinformed and i hope i am
DeepRed On March 07, 2010
Tripologist

Deleted

Michael Winner's basement, Uni
#2New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 07:49:32
@chief_big Said

if the un had an army i would join but they cant have one unless im misinformed and i hope i am

They have a peace keeping force, but they don't do very much

#3New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 07:53:31
no they have a force made up of lots of different armys under the direct control of another army they can only sanction their movement into certain countries, they arent allowed an army of their own at least not now but i have hope for the future
rider On September 28, 2009

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#4New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 08:05:50
The United Nations,is an institution, is one that really should be disbanded.

All they seem to do is sit around talking about what their going to do,but never do.

If I had my way,whenever there's trouble in this world every country that's a member should stand up and show force by sending troops into the trouble spot,and telling them just how it's going to be,and put an end to straight away. Let's take Nth Korea at the moment,if they did something like that,so it's not just a few countries but the world,do you think they would back off with the Missile launches quicker than they could fire one???.

The UN in it's present state is nothing short of a boys club.
DeepRed On March 07, 2010
Tripologist

Deleted

Michael Winner's basement, Uni
#5New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 08:09:45
@chief_big Said

no they have a force made up of lots of different armys under the direct control of another army they can only sanction their movement into certain countries, they arent allowed an army of their own at least not now but i have hope for the future

ahhh ok, thanks
x_Laura_x On March 13, 2023

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 08:11:01
I visited the UN building in New York City, they have a guitar shaped like an AK-47 in there

#7New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 08:13:08
@rider Said

The United Nations,is an institution, is one that really should be disbanded.

All they seem to do is sit around talking about what their going to do,but never do.

If I had my way,whenever there's trouble in this world every country that's a member should stand up and show force by sending troops into the trouble spot,and telling them just how it's going to be,and put an end to straight away. Let's take Nth Korea at the moment,if they did something like that,so it's not just a few countries but the world,do you think they would back off with the Missile launches quicker than they could fire one???.

The UN in it's present state is nothing short of a boys club.

yeah but the idea of uniting nations its actually happening we should be feeding this idea not shrugging it off , yes they are tied up with red tape but its a start
rider On September 28, 2009

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#8New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 08:33:12
@chief_big Said

yeah but the idea of uniting nations its actually happening we should be feeding this idea not shrugging it off , yes they are tied up with red tape but its a start

Your right,The UN was formed after the Second World War,and thats been over for more than 60 yrs,it's high time they stepped out of the "Comfort Zone they built for themselves"

In this day and age we SHOULD be a united world helping each other instead of being like a bunch of squabbling kids.

#9New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 08:41:09
yeah but they cant do it by force thats like the nazi movement respecting peoples rights and taking away in essence their national identity and replacing it with a unified front is a tricky thing and u only get one shot at these things i mean if its done wrong it could spark a world war
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs