Forums:
Politics

National Health Care Bill Is -->

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
WASH On June 04, 2012

LINCOLN, California
#1New Post! Jun 24, 2009 @ 00:02:28
Starting off on the left foot. If it is passed I strongly suggest that it begin in our public schools. From K thru H S. Eyes, ears nose, throat, and skin. About once a month. I am sure the doctors will bw happy to volunteer their services.
Paradigm10 On July 09, 2010

Old Forge,
#2New Post! Jun 24, 2009 @ 03:39:44
@WASH Said

Starting off on the left foot. If it is passed I strongly suggest that it begin in our public schools. From K thru H S. Eyes, ears nose, throat, and skin. About once a month. I am sure the doctors will bw happy to volunteer their services.

I took two of my children to the doctors office today because not only were they due for their state mandated immunizations; they also had state mandated forms to be filled out by a physician and returned to the school nurse in the fall.

I also am required to submit paperwork verifying that they are being seen and treated by a dentist and even an optometrist . If I didn't have private dental and medical insurance for my children then the school district ,working with the state, would make sure that my kids received medical,vision, and dental treatment.

There actually is a dentist who volunteers his time at school to do basic examines and he receives payment on a pro-rated basis.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs