Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
chaski On about 11 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#46New Post! Oct 09, 2018 @ 00:28:27
@mrmhead Said

Some estimates were it would have taken a few hundred workers to get it done.

I would think a few hundred workers - many of them having to be explosives experts - dying would attract some attention.

The only explanation I have for that is that the Deep State has a whole alternate population living in those underground cities in the mid-west, and they used them for the work.
That's why all the local unions were upset they didn't get the work.

I keep trying to inform you alls... it was Soros who is really Obama who is really Hillary with a time machine provided by the Zionist God of Math...

Prove me wrong!
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#47New Post! Oct 09, 2018 @ 00:47:47
@chaski Said

I keep trying to inform you alls... it was Soros who is really Obama who is really Hillary with a time machine provided by the Zionist God of Math...

Prove me wrong!

EVERYBODY knows that if matter from two different time-streams and the same source interact that a paradoxical anti-black-hole will erupt and tear apart the fabric of space-time giving the Cleveland Browns an opportunity to win.

.... Oh, Wait!
chaski On about 11 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#48New Post! Oct 09, 2018 @ 02:26:22
@mrmhead Said

EVERYBODY knows that if matter from two different time-streams and the same source interact that a paradoxical anti-black-hole will erupt and tear apart the fabric of space-time giving the Cleveland Browns an opportunity to win.

.... Oh, Wait!

Conjoined twins... see... I was right!
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#49New Post! Oct 09, 2018 @ 04:19:24
@chaski Said

Conjoined twins... see... I was right!

Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#50New Post! Oct 09, 2018 @ 11:18:24
@mrmhead Said

My favorite "sub-theory" of a theory:

The Twin Towers were brought down in a controlled demolition.
There is PROOF that a company had some contract work at the Twin Towers shortly before 9/11
They are the ones that went in and wired the buildings to explode and come down vertically.
.. Because, who ever heard of a sky scraper falling straight down after an airplane runs into it!! So it must have been a controlled demolition.

However: I read up on a few of the other buildings, and I think it was the infamous "Building 6" (???) that seemed to also be a controlled demolition.
-
One of those buildings supposedly had some super-high secure things going on about finances, and maybe some other stuff (details escape me) - and Did have extensive custom work done.

Something like that, I could believe could possibly have been hard-wired for self-destruct in case of emergency.

But to secretly wire the twin towers and nobody leaks it?

Yes, my friend said the towers were rigged to self demolish. Kind of like banksy's artwork at Sotheby's.

Stevens Pass, Washington
#51New Post! Oct 09, 2018 @ 11:22:49
@twilitezone911 Said

I think about the movies, " spicies " about a woman was a monster, who eats white mices.

when I and my brother were kids. my brother used eat goldfishes.

@chaski Said

Prove me wrong!

Got a video?
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#52New Post! Oct 09, 2018 @ 16:16:56
Roman Emperor Nero was shot by a lone archer who was hiding in a scroll depository.

Stevens Pass, Washington
#53New Post! Oct 09, 2018 @ 16:23:40
@Erimitus Said

Roman Emperor Nero was shot by a lone archer who was hiding in a scroll depository.

Was that on a grassy knoll? Ah history repeating itself! They just needed to update the weapon.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs