The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Electronic cigarettes, have you heard of them?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Treal On June 15, 2009

#1New Post! Jun 15, 2009 @ 04:38:43
have you heard of them?

An e-cig takes a cartridge filled with a nicotine and water solution and vaporizes it, meaning there are no carcinogens (cancer causing stuff) in them.

I have some videos on my blog if you want to see them.
SaferCigs.BlogSpot com

Now lets discus
tardcore On May 24, 2010

Deleted

Between a rock and another roc
#2New Post! Jun 15, 2009 @ 04:48:56
Nicotine is still an addictive drug. I don't care what adults do to their own bodies, but I have a problem with the way that E-cigs markets their s*** with mall kiosks. I once saw the guy selling the stuff talking to sell to a kid. He quickly shut his mouth when the kid's mom walked around the corner.
Treal On June 15, 2009

#3New Post! Jun 15, 2009 @ 04:52:00
yea, nicotine is addictive.. that why e-cigs are the best invention ever for people who smoke.. you still get to smoke and get your nicotine.. but no carcinogens, no cancer.

Your from methtown (spokane) washington? me too.. lol
joRdixx On September 06, 2010

Ballina, Australia
#4New Post! Jun 15, 2009 @ 05:56:54
That's so creative and inventive! I love it I want some. I don't think they are marketed in Australia yet because I haven't seen them at all. Wow, Im going to look into that! Do they come in a pack or just one? And do they look like cigs? By the way (sadly) I've been a heavy smoker from the age of 15

Ballina, Australia
#5New Post! Jun 15, 2009 @ 06:23:50
@tardcore Said

Nicotine is still an addictive drug. I don't care what adults do to their own bodies, but I have a problem with the way that E-cigs markets their s*** with mall kiosks. I once saw the guy selling the stuff talking to sell to a kid. He quickly shut his mouth when the kid's mom walked around the corner.

Yeah well you get that almost everywhere not just with e-cigs.. I mean I think its a great way for smokers to still "smoke" and not get all those other nasty chemicals involved! I've seen underage people smoke, drink, on drugs. The e-cig is nothing more or less pressure on to young people.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#6New Post! Jun 15, 2009 @ 08:25:34
To me its just an alternative nicotine delivery system.

Technically nicotine patches gum & lozenges do the same thing - and are cheaper than buying a a packet of ciggerettes but smokers don't use them to save money or as an alternative. I think for most smokers there is an oral fixation and some boredom allievation that is provided smoking an actual ciggerette of some kind.

The electronic ciggerettes you mention I assume involve inhaling steam or vapour instead of smoke. Sounds weird....I'd try it though.
tardcore On May 24, 2010

Deleted

Between a rock and another roc
#7New Post! Jun 15, 2009 @ 09:56:35
@jordixx Said

Yeah well you get that almost everywhere not just with e-cigs.. I mean I think its a great way for smokers to still "smoke" and not get all those other nasty chemicals involved! I've seen underage people smoke, drink, on drugs. The e-cig is nothing more or less pressure on to young people.

Um, yeah they are marketed to kids, so you are kind of wrong. Hell, I see underage people break the f***ing law all the time, so that makes it right I guess... Everybody go rob a store at gunpoint! I saw a teenager do it yesterday so it's the cool thing to do!

Ballina, Australia
#8New Post! Jun 15, 2009 @ 13:08:44
@tardcore Said

Um, yeah they are marketed to kids, so you are kind of wrong. Hell, I see underage people break the f***ing law all the time, so that makes it right I guess... Everybody go rob a store at gunpoint! I saw a teenager do it yesterday so it's the cool thing to do!

Oh really? I didn't say I think its ok. They made ecigs for smokers.. Why the hell do you think there just marketed for kids? As if. Why? That's just what you think. But I think your wrong! its a great way to get rid of all the unwanted chemicals in ciggarettes. Im just saying that kids will do bad things and make mistakes this product is not specifically targeted for kids.. And how would you know? Just because a clerk tried selling it to kids? Doesn't mean its marketed for kids! That's just a stupid dum shop clerk breaking the law?? And geez settle down man!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs