Forums:
Random

Simple Graphic Designing picture =/

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
03blithe_visionary03 On July 26, 2009

Deleted

#1New Post! Jun 10, 2009 @ 21:03:44
I'm sorry to ask this, but I'm no good at graphic design...is anyone on here any good at it? I just want a really simple picture. I can tell you tell you exactly how I want it, and/or you can add/do what you want to it, i just need the picture =/ It's not for a school assignment, so no, you aren't doing my homework. plus schools out right now anyway and i'm home schooled

I just need the picture to have the words big and say Ignorant Teenager and smaller words somewhere on there, maybe under it, if that isn't cliche, to say ignorance is bliss. with a heart at the beginning and ending of that last sentence like <3ignorance is bliss<3 ...except with real hearts....and then in the back round, or maybe all over, hearts, smiley faces, and bubbles.... Um... It could be just a regular oval shaped picture. Oh uh colors!! right, sorry for the bubbles, turqoise... for the hearts, fuscia... the smiley faces uhm.... traditional black and yellow smileys, ya know? and the back round...maybe hot pink... and the words...lime green...sounds crazy? =/

Feel free to change some stuff if you can't get it right, just lemme know what you're changing so i'm not all "O.O huh??" And lemme know what I can do for you in return for this picture... I'll try my best of what you ask, but obviously there aren't too many things I'm good at XD Please please please and THANK YOU! A thousand bagillion times.

***EDIT*** Actually...the smileys can just be those that you type with your mouse, except right side up... and they can just be black... you know like these:
: ) except without the space. i had to add the space so a picture wouldn't show up.
hazuki0chan On July 18, 2012
Zombie Slayer

San Francisco, California
#2New Post! Jun 10, 2009 @ 21:16:46
it's so incredibly simple to put together a picture even if you don't know squat about graphic design. If you have photoshop, it shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes to do what you want to do. You can download a free trial of photoshop from the adobe website
03blithe_visionary03 On July 26, 2009

Deleted

#3New Post! Jun 10, 2009 @ 21:18:35
@hazuki0chan Said

it's so incredibly simple to put together a picture even if you don't know squat about graphic design. If you have photoshop, it shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes to do what you want to do. You can download a free trial of photoshop from the adobe website

I have photoshop but i have no clue how to use it other than editing photos, if i learn how to post them on here (haha i got confused, im not the best at computer stuff) then i'll show what i did which was pretty amateur hour. do you think you could walk me through how to make it? It's not that i'm not willing to make it myself, its that I have no clue hoe...even after learning the simple editing stuff on photshop, i still forget everynow and then. I have a poor memory sometimes.
hazuki0chan On July 18, 2012
Zombie Slayer

San Francisco, California
#4New Post! Jun 10, 2009 @ 21:20:53
@03blithe_visionary03 Said

I have photoshop but i have no clue how to use it other than editing photos, if i learn how to post them on here (haha i got confused, im not the best at computer stuff) then i'll show what i did which was pretty amateur hour. do you think you could walk me through how to make it? It's not that i'm not willing to make it myself, its that I have no clue hoe...even after learning the simple editing stuff on photshop, i still forget everynow and then. I have a poor memory sometimes.

PM me and we'll talk
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs