Forums:
Relationships

The ex made contact with me after almost 9 months

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
tickleme On January 28, 2014

somewhere in the world., Antar
#1New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 08:34:28
My ex and i have been apart for almost 9 months.
A couple months after the break up he tried to get in contact me by sending me some ridiculous 'error' text messages that he claims were in fact for someone else, and he did things like drive by my home and beep etc.

Then for the last 6/7 months he went completely quiet.

Last night out of no where he sends me a message at 1am saying "how ya doing is this tickleme?"

I didnt respond to it as i thought if he wanted to talk with me he'd need to make more effort than that lousy message.

What are your thoughts? Was i being to hard and expecting to much? After all he did make contact? I wonder why he did though after all this time.
karlie On July 08, 2009

San Diego, California
#2New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 09:08:17
sounds like he needs to man up! he may be trying to get back into your good graces with humor, or its at 1am... he may be drunk. lol. text him back and say if you want to have a real conversation, CALL me at a desent hour!!
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#3New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 09:57:12
@tickleme Said

My ex and i have been apart for almost 9 months.
A couple months after the break up he tried to get in contact me by sending me some ridiculous 'error' text messages that he claims were in fact for someone else, and he did things like drive by my home and beep etc.

Then for the last 6/7 months he went completely quiet.

Last night out of no where he sends me a message at 1am saying "how ya doing is this tickleme?"

I didnt respond to it as i thought if he wanted to talk with me he'd need to make more effort than that lousy message.

What are your thoughts? Was i being to hard and expecting to much? After all he did make contact? I wonder why he did though after all this time.

It sounds like you were the one who ended it. You haven't said why and thats okay, I don't need to know. I assume you haven't missed him all that much as i think you would have said you felt conflicted otherwise.

Clearly you haven't been forgotten - I'd say he was single, drunk and feeling lonely. It's a kind of compliment I guess - but unless you want him back, it's just noise isn't it?
funkymunky On September 25, 2009

, Australia
#4New Post! Jun 06, 2009 @ 11:06:04
@sunandsurf13 Said

It sounds like you were the one who ended it. You haven't said why and thats okay, I don't need to know. I assume you haven't missed him all that much as i think you would have said you felt conflicted otherwise.

Clearly you haven't been forgotten - I'd say he was single, drunk and feeling lonely. It's a kind of compliment I guess - but unless you want him back, it's just noise isn't it?

i agree.U are very smart sunandsurf. I think that the error text messages are obviously just testing the water to see what happens like maybe to see a jealous reaction. 1am to me says booty call. sorry! But i think end of story is that people break up for a reason and unless that reason is gone which i think people never change so reason probably not gone then u should not answer just let him go. Any responses may make him feel like u want him back.
ForumNazi On December 28, 2016

Bossier, Louisiana
#5New Post! Nov 22, 2015 @ 19:27:52
His actions from your standpoint are those of stalking, he just wants to get back in your life again because HE wants it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs