Forums:
Relationships

Is ur life as confusing as mine? lol

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
elektrakosh On September 29, 2007

, United
#2New Post! Nov 13, 2005 @ 10:50:07
Stalker alert! No really you should just tell the guy that he's smothering you and you need a little time for yourself.
speccablack On August 09, 2008

Deleted

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 13, 2005 @ 10:55:03
i tryd, i kinda didnt see him all day and he came up to me nearly cryin and askd me 2 tell him that i loved him!! i didnt no what to do i jus nodded gave him a hug n startd cryin :s itz such a mess!!!
elektrakosh On September 29, 2007

, United
#4New Post! Nov 13, 2005 @ 10:58:20
@speccablack Said
i tryd, i kinda didnt see him all day and he came up to me nearly cryin and askd me 2 tell him that i loved him!! i didnt no what to do i jus nodded gave him a hug n startd cryin :s itz such a mess!!!

I suppose you could say to him that you got to do stuff then arrange to see him later

Deleted

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Nov 13, 2005 @ 11:02:45
ye lol! i did well on friday dinner coz nick came to sit wiv us and karl didnt leave enuf space on the table for us both so me n nick went round the field! i reli hoped karl didnt want me 2 leave nick alone!!
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#6New Post! Nov 13, 2005 @ 11:58:25
I had a boyfriend like that! he was always saying "i love you" in the middle of our conversations..just over and over and over..and one day he called me 8 times in one day sobbing because he'd had a dream the night before that I had broken up with him. I hadn't been thinking of it until he did that! lol.

So a short while after that I broke up with him, and he got all freaked out and said he had nothing without me, ect etc. To make a long story short, he still hates me to this day...lol
noshingnell On December 29, 2012

LaaLaa Land, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Nov 13, 2005 @ 12:25:35
I think you need to kindly and tactfully ask him to back off and give you a little more space day to day. You can't really blame him wanting to have you on your birthday.

Are you sure that he isn't a little paranoid and worried about leaving you alone with your mates because they are male. He seems like he could be a little insecure and is worried that they may be hitting on you, or that you secretly want to be with one of them. The reason I say this is because my ex used to follow me round like a puppy all day and I started to feel like I needed space. Al;l my life most of my friends have been male and when I spoke to my ex about why he has to always be by my side, geuss what he said? He was worried about something happening between one of my friends and I.

I think you need to explain to him as nicely as possible that you both need to have a bit more time to yourselves. Tell him that way you will have more to talk about when you are together.

Good luck I hope it all works out for you.

Deleted

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Nov 13, 2005 @ 12:25:47
o gosh lol i bet that'll b how we'll turn out!!!! we were best m8s b4 now we'll b .......... nothing lol
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs