The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Why TFS is better than the other forums?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
dolphinluver16 On June 19, 2008

Cincinnati, Ohio
#16New Post! Nov 13, 2005 @ 17:45:23
TFS is better because of the variety of the things to do AND the fact that everybody here is friendly. I've been on some sites where people explode if you don't agree with them. Here we can all enjoy a nice debate without all the name calling.
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#17New Post! Nov 13, 2005 @ 17:51:56
No particular order, just listing

1) Moderators are very nice, active, and fair. Tino is one of the most involved admins I've seen.
2) The people (for the most part) are friendly. If they're not, they usually stop using TFS anyway.
3) There's a variety of topics so you're constantly interested.
4) It's fast paced. It doesn't take hours or even days to get a reply. It does have its slow times, but when it's going, it's really going
5) The points system adds to the addiction as you just WANT to get those points even though they don't really do anything too spectacular.
6) People seem very comfortable here with one another, so when you make a journal entry, or post a topic, you can't wait to see what your friends have to say about it.
kebab_boy On April 05, 2011

Bristol, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Nov 13, 2005 @ 18:00:51
@annski729 Said
No particular order, just listing

1) Moderators are very nice, active, and fair. Tino is one of the most involved admins I've seen.
2) The people (for the most part) are friendly. If they're not, they usually stop using TFS anyway.
3) There's a variety of topics so you're constantly interested.
4) It's fast paced. It doesn't take hours or even days to get a reply. It does have its slow times, but when it's going, it's really going
5) The points system adds to the addiction as you just WANT to get those points even though they don't really do anything too spectacular.
6) People seem very comfortable here with one another, so when you make a journal entry, or post a topic, you can't wait to see what your friends have to say about it.

I'd definitely agree with all those. I love seeing my points increase and my rank changing so that I'm a commander, then a month or so later I work up to a general and get more points every time I post. Also I like the way this site's accessible for me with my screan reader so I can find stuff quickly since alot of places aren't like that unless they are especially designed for blind people.
kinglegend On May 06, 2007

Brisbane, Australia
#19New Post! Nov 13, 2005 @ 18:17:31
All of mine have been said But the most important reason I love TFS....the people. That's what life is all about, connection and it is easier with friendly, fun, interesting people
billybobkins On January 03, 2012

newcastle, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Nov 13, 2005 @ 18:25:50
urm loads of really cool people, to chat too never a boring minute, cause there are always active topics and loads of different topics to reply to, also easy to get into and easy to use, ...etc.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs