Amusement Park Tips

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
hedkandi1984_21 On July 23, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#16New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 14:17:10
@plebian_angel Said

yeah I was thinking the tight strap too...

There's a tight strap?! Never tried that one!
Dabby On October 26, 2016

liverpool, United Kingdom
#17New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 14:18:14
tells you all about hershey park here :

https://www.hersheypark.com/general/index.php URL text
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#18New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 14:21:03
@annski729 Said

Oh, and it may be a no brainer, but wear sunscreen. You'll likely be waiting in line for a while before the actual rides, walking around the park all day, etc.

That's why we're going on a Wednesday, so it won't be as crowded.

Oh but yes, LOTS of sunscreen. When I want to an amusement park last year with my family, I got sun burned to hell... I always do it to myself: Beach, hikes, parks, ect.

I'm just so fair skinned.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#19New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 14:21:29
@plebian_angel Said

Dont' want to pull an Annski

I think we should use this whenever we refer to a good idea gone horribly wrong. Maybe even create a little avatar with a pair of glasses that fly up and hit it in the face!
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#20New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 14:22:08
@dabby Said

tells you all about hershey park here :

https://www.hersheypark.com/general/index.php URL text

Indeed, thank you.
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#21New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 14:24:35
@Kristy69 Said

That's why we're going on a Wednesday, so it won't be as crowded.

Oh but yes, LOTS of sunscreen. When I want to an amusement park last year with my family, I got sun burned to hell... I always do it to myself: Beach, hikes, parks, ect.

I'm just so fair skinned.

I understand, really I do.

@boxerdc Said

I think we should use this whenever we refer to a good idea gone horribly wrong. Maybe even create a little avatar with a pair of glasses that fly up and hit it in the face!

That's pretty much how it goes for me with most things lol
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#22New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 14:25:38
From the website..

"**HERSHEYPARK suggests that that if you plan on riding rides to please bring into the park only items that can be safely secured in cargo pockets, a waist pack or a zipping jacket pocket. To secure loose articles, a cargo pocket must fasten with a velcro or button flap or a zipper, a waist pack should fasten around the waist and have a zipper closure, and a jacket pocket must have a zipper closure.

Due to the dynamics of some of our rides, loose articles are not permitted on most rides and should be left with non-riders or secured in lockers. Loose or hand-held articles include but are not limited to cameras, cell phones, pagers, purses, stuffed animals, basketballs, prizes, radios, hats, loose fitting jewelry, glasses, backpacks, ect. Hersheypark and its employees are not responsible for lost or stolen items which include items that fall out of pockets."
forensicgrl94 On November 04, 2014
inspector gadget

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#23New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 14:29:35
i just take them off and hold them? i have never lost them yet. altho i must say i have come close but that was because i forgot to take them off. we went upside down and i felt them slipping so i grabbed them just in time.

i wouldnt leave them with people who arent going on the ride, i did it once and i couldnt see during the whole 30 min que and had a head ache for the rest of the day due to eye strain. dont do it people!
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#24New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 14:34:26
Kyahbean wears glasses and takes them off for the coasters. I don't wear glasses, but I ususally wear sunglasses. I have very close-fitting secure sunglasses and I've almost lost them a couple of times. Definitely don't wear regular eyeglasses on the coasters - carry around your glasses case and put it in a cargo pocket or storage bin for the ride.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#25New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 15:22:49
@boxerdc Said

That's be awesome
newmexicodan On March 31, 2024

roswell,
#26New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 17:01:44
I remember losing change in my pockets when getting tossed around in the rides. Otherwise,just hang on and have fun.I actually went to the Hershey Park and it, and the town itself,were a great way to spend a day.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#27New Post! May 27, 2009 @ 05:54:54
great idea about the avatar, with glasses flying off and hitting
in the face. Go ahead, it'll make us laugh.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs