The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

THE f***? What the hell is wrong with people??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
04EXCURSION On September 29, 2009

long beach, California
#16New Post! May 18, 2009 @ 21:16:42
@fuzzy_hand_cuffs Said

you should set a trap and wait for them to come back and do it again, and once you see em, SLASH THEM LOL...jk jk

no she's not

JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#17New Post! May 18, 2009 @ 21:19:38
@Kristy69 Said

Okay, so this morning, my mom and I leave the house so she can drop me off at school and head out to work.
Well as we're pulling out of our driveway, we realize we have a flat. Then we notice two of our tires are flat. THEN we realized they were slashed.

We didn't know if it was personal, or random, because no one else's tires around our neighborhood were slashed.

BUT, my mom's boss told her that over the last 3 weeks, someone has been going ALL around Maryland to different areas and doing this. Shirley, my mom's boss, said her niece's husband's tires had the same thing done to them, except this was in Owings Mills, MD about a week and a half ago. AND apparently, the people come back the next night to check the tires, and if they're fixed, they do it again.

https://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=197130
https://www.abc2news.com/news/local/story/Tires-Slashed-in-West-Baltimore/qgcpW2asZ06dROnOCh8r8Q.cspx?rss=702
https://wjz.com/local/vandals.frostburg.2.1006613.html

WHAT
THE
f***?

Who has that much time on their hands that they go around at might to different areas slicing tired?

WHAT THE f*** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!

@#% ~@q5av85v eadfgsdfbfdnrtnsremrserloriajr4tio hrgcv%NQ#^aw36nzw89a35yn a2945y8246!!!!!!!!!

That is how I feel right now.

So tonight, my mom's sister who lives about 2 minutes away from us will have our car in her garage tonight. Just for tonights, because my mom got news tires and doesn't want them slashed too.

Gee Kristy, random acts of vandalism is atrocious.
Can you borrow someone's ferocious dog and have them chained up near the car?

I hope you have insurance.

This is for the vandals

This for you Kristy

J.R.
RobbyF On November 11, 2016

Silver Spring, Maryland
#18New Post! May 18, 2009 @ 21:21:22
That SUCKS!!! I hope they dont come south!!
fuzzy_hand_cuffs On December 30, 2009
I WORK OUT

Clarksville, Tennessee
#19New Post! May 18, 2009 @ 21:21:27
yay violence against vandals lol
DeepRed On March 07, 2010
Tripologist

Deleted

Michael Winner's basement, Uni
#20New Post! May 18, 2009 @ 21:28:17
I think that breaking a few kneecaps is the answer, almost always is
04EXCURSION On September 29, 2009

long beach, California
#21New Post! May 18, 2009 @ 21:30:57
@DeepRed Said

I think that breaking a few kneecaps is the answer, almost always is

well, I guess if you shoot them in kneecap with a 9mm then yeah
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#22New Post! May 19, 2009 @ 19:28:04
@incognito Said

They will get caught eventually. Especially if they go back to do it again. Talk about dumb.
I hope when they do get caught, it is by some big dude named Bubba who decides to make them his b****.

We need a pic/graphic of Bubba facing off with the tire slashers.
Tako_400 On April 19, 2010
Keep Ya' Head Up

Deleted

Beirut, Lebanon
#23New Post! May 19, 2009 @ 19:33:18
@fuzzy_hand_cuffs Said

Thats some s*** i would do when i was little... but s***, im grown up and mature, and now i look at that and think how immature and stupid that is.... i would really like to kill some motherf***es who did that to my tires.

you should set a trap and wait for them to come back and do it again, and once you see em, SLASH THEM LOL...jk jk

Didn't you get banned?
XCLR8 On October 20, 2009

Melbourne, Australia
#24New Post! May 19, 2009 @ 19:39:15
bound their ankels together with a block of wood between each ankel, then, holding the sleg hammar strongly, smash their ankels in.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#25New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 06:17:16
@Kristy69 Said

Okay, so this morning, my mom and I leave the house so she can drop me off at school and head out to work.
Well as we're pulling out of our driveway, we realize we have a flat. Then we notice two of our tires are flat. THEN we realized they were slashed.

We didn't know if it was personal, or random, because no one else's tires around our neighborhood were slashed.

BUT, my mom's boss told her that over the last 3 weeks, someone has been going ALL around Maryland to different areas and doing this. Shirley, my mom's boss, said her niece's husband's tires had the same thing done to them, except this was in Owings Mills, MD about a week and a half ago. AND apparently, the people come back the next night to check the tires, and if they're fixed, they do it again.

https://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=197130
https://www.abc2news.com/news/local/story/Tires-Slashed-in-West-Baltimore/qgcpW2asZ06dROnOCh8r8Q.cspx?rss=702
https://wjz.com/local/vandals.frostburg.2.1006613.html

WHAT
THE
f***?

Who has that much time on their hands that they go around at might to different areas slicing tired?

WHAT THE f*** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!

@#% ~@q5av85v eadfgsdfbfdnrtnsremrserloriajr4tio hrgcv%NQ#^aw36nzw89a35yn a2945y8246!!!!!!!!!

That is how I feel right now.

So tonight, my mom's sister who lives about 2 minutes away from us will have our car in her garage tonight. Just for tonights, because my mom got news tires and doesn't want them slashed too.

Bored kids.
Sorry to hear.
last time I didn't lock my car in my garage the plates were stolen.
unicorn On March 18, 2010

Deleted

The Oaks, Australia
#26New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 06:27:40
I think the typical response you would get to the question of "why did you do that and think it was alright?" would be" I dunno know"

Its a sick world I'm sorry to hear that has happened to you.
roadkill55446 On September 04, 2009

Edmonton, Canada
#27New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 15:33:51
People do these stupid, inconsiderate things just to feel cool. I'll bet you it was some white middle class w**kster who thinks slashing tires and other sorts of vandalism makes them cool or badass or something. They go and do this and then tell their idiot friends about it and then they all think "oh man, that is so cool! He is such a badass!" or some stupid s***. They have nothing else to do with their lives because they've accomplished nothing and feel that destroying your property is going to change that.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs