Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#16New Post! May 13, 2009 @ 18:53:50
@Lili Said

Again, check out Leviticus, and see how sweet an peaceful the Christian God is. And yes, I know, after Jesus, there was the New Testament, but nonetheless, those supposedly were God's orders, God was quite the character back in the day, lol.

Well anything in the old testament can be violent. 'God' turned someone into a pillar of salt for turning round!
Carreragt2 On June 15, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#17New Post! May 13, 2009 @ 18:53:54
Stop stealing threads from other sites to make yourself seem like you know what you're talking about. You obviously don't know the first thing about Islam.
Allah is god to them. God is not diplomatic to your liking in any religion, only if you understood how the abrahamic religions work, there is no grey area just black and white.

Some poepl are ready to change what is written in the bible again because it does not permit being gay.

One must lead by example to change people's views and you're not that person.

For all the crap that I read about Islam, you sure don't know how to make an intersting topic, if you want to promote hatred or some sort of disliking to that religion there has been many tries and I just don't buy it, nor will most people who are fair and in touch with reality.

let me ask you a question
What religion do you follow?
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#18New Post! May 13, 2009 @ 18:54:45
Also the rise of the anti-christ doesn't sound too fun.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#19New Post! May 13, 2009 @ 18:55:11
@passtheword Said

Not different from the Bible? So does God of the Bible threaten to torment ppl who dont believe by chaining them, forcing them to drink boiling water, making them eat filth, keeping them alive just so he can torture and torment them? No the God of the Bible does NOT! My source, btw, is the Quran. You can google Quran and probably find an online Quran to look up these verses. If you cant find one msg me later and I will try and send you a link.

To be very honest burning alive and never getting any rest from it for eternity isn't a walk in the park either. Try to envision it if possible.

As previously stated I do believe in Jesus Christ, but hell is hell and that's why it's called Hell!
passtheword On May 13, 2009

conway, Arkansas
#20New Post! May 13, 2009 @ 18:55:21
Google chica and you want to see peaceful, I will give you a peaceful scripture if you want. Only believers go to Heaven 7:32. Theres your peaceful verse. Now go google, as I said the Quran is my source. If you dont believe then do your reseach thats why I put the verses out there so any of you can look them up.
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#21New Post! May 13, 2009 @ 18:57:12
@passtheword Said

My source, btw, is the Quran.

Your source is your ass.
And no doubt other people who like to act like over excited school yard bullies and pick on anything thats different.
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#22New Post! May 13, 2009 @ 18:58:08
@passtheword Said

Google chica and you want to see peaceful, I will give you a peaceful scripture if you want. Only believers go to Heaven 7:32. Theres your peaceful verse. Now go google, as I said the Quran is my source. If you dont believe then do your reseach thats why I put the verses out there so any of you can look them up.

And I already explained to you the lost in translation thing. Each translation is different. I want to see the version you used and I want it here on the forums for all to see. As I already said, I have links in my favourites to online versions of the Koran. I would like to see the one you personally used.

Also, if that is the only pro-peace quote you could find then you did not look hard. This thread is pure Islamophobia with a level of balance Kent Hovind would be proud of.
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#23New Post! May 13, 2009 @ 18:59:20
@passtheword Said

You know google displays popular serches right? Now imagine if lots of racist idiots went about posting scare stories and making s*** up and a load of gulible people looked at it.
Then more or less the only thing you see when you look at google is the bad s*** your spouting.

Google is not a source.
Tako_400 On April 19, 2010
Keep Ya' Head Up

Deleted

Beirut, Lebanon
#24New Post! May 13, 2009 @ 19:00:21
@MonkeyMadness Said

Your source is your ass.
And no doubt other people who like to act like over excited school yard bullies and pick on anything thats different.

hazuki0chan On July 18, 2012
Zombie Slayer

San Francisco, California
#25New Post! May 13, 2009 @ 19:02:04
so what's your point? all religions have a violent and terrible side. You're just biased. Christianity's over-rated to me anyone. Any other religion but christianity's ok to me, I just don't follow any. I think it's a waste of time.
hazuki0chan On July 18, 2012
Zombie Slayer

San Francisco, California
#26New Post! May 13, 2009 @ 19:02:52
@MonkeyMadness Said

Your source is your ass.

good one!
tyrant On October 08, 2017

essex, United Kingdom
#27New Post! May 13, 2009 @ 19:07:39
i think we are all aware that quoran,and bible talk of burning sinners,some more graphic than others,its not the words thats important ,its the readers actions if any on those words.christianity is violent if a fanatical mob tries to do the stuff in the bible,likewise islam,its just that i dont read of too many christian suicide bombings at the mo,thats not to say they never did stuff at all,just not at the mo.to quote a translated quoran is a bit dodgey tho,and we shouldnt label all muslims as bad ,some i know shed tears that islam is getting such bad press.lets not do to them what germans did to us .
sheepy On March 23, 2010

Deleted

Treasure Island, United Kingdo
#28New Post! May 14, 2009 @ 20:38:56
Know something, I'm not going to start defending muslims, they are more than capable of that themselves, and I'm not a fan of intolerance - you know what I'm saying!

BUT, if we're going to start nitpicking, of course there are violent things in the Koran, but on the grand scale of things, there isn't as many as some people would like others to think. There is a lot lot worse in the Bible if you care to look for it.

That of course doesn't mean christians are violent, it doesnt mean muslims are violent - though a lot on both sides sure are!

Know something that is in the Koran - it forbids racism. Think on that one.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013