Politics

westminster snouts in the trough

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Charles On November 16, 2010

, Christmas Island
#16New Post! May 14, 2009 @ 06:24:13
When it comes to any election your right to vote has to be taken seriously and to waste your vote by voting for "none of the above" or BNP as it's known my many, won't improve things one iota.
To vote for a racists party would only bring your country into deeper s*** than it already finds itself in.
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#17New Post! May 14, 2009 @ 07:38:05
@Hinckleylad Said

Gordon brown " british jobs for british workers",

that was a good one also. all partys play the fear and populist media spin game

I'm not saying they don't, infact I said first that all parties play the spin game and lie (or at the very least are economical with the truth) to get votes. It was you who insinuated that the BNP don't lie. I thought I needed to point out they do to maintain balance
Hinckleylad On October 08, 2009

Deleted

leicester, United Kingdom
#18New Post! May 15, 2009 @ 16:49:54
did anyone see question time last night, that margaret becket just does not understand what the public are upset about, totally un-repentant in her attitude and sees she has done nothing wrong!

what was also amusing was despite the onslaught against all three mp's on the panel from the audience, they all joined ranks and said dont vote for the BNP!

as if the public is going to listen to this bunch of lying thieves, they have no credibility,if they lie about their expenses, what else have they been not telling us the truth about? immigration maybe?

its time to clear out the old parties and elect new representation from all fringe parties, that way we have a fair representation in westminister where all views will be heard, i would rather have a good assortment of views in the house of commons instead of the three party stranglehold we have now.

vote for change, any party but the big three!
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#19New Post! May 15, 2009 @ 16:53:41
The only reason the BNP haven't been in the news for the expenses thing is that they don't have any MP's thankfully, are you telling us they wouldn't be doing exactly the same thing all the other MP's have been doing? Don't make me laugh
Hinckleylad On October 08, 2009

Deleted

leicester, United Kingdom
#20New Post! May 15, 2009 @ 17:15:49
pure assumptions katie, no evidence at all as usual to back up your anti-bnp retort.

Thousands of people across the country however disagree with you, and the bnp grows. Want to blame anyone for the growth of our party, look to the mainstream parties to blame.

their failure=our success.
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#21New Post! Feb 05, 2018 @ 01:38:09
The majority of government members could not care less about anyone except themselves more so here if any of them come to my door I tell em to sod off!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs