Politics

South Korean navy rescues North Korean ship

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sunflower79 On April 25, 2012

, Korea (South)
#1New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 08:40:50
The South Korean navy rules!

The South Korean navy started its tour in the gulf of Aden in April and since then, it saved ships from Denmark and Panama. Nice work!

And it rescued the North Korean merchant ship from the pirates in the 4th of May. I couldn't believe this when I first heard it. The two nations have been at war for more than 50 years yet South Korean navy valiantly stood up for the North Korean ship. This was a noble performance based on humanitarianism, not on some kind of political ideology.

Though the North Korean government is still trying to rage war against the international society, the South Korean Navy will rescue any additional North Korean ships from the pirates.
WASH On June 04, 2012

LINCOLN, California
#2New Post! May 09, 2009 @ 17:29:21
@sunflower79 Said

The South Korean navy rules!

The South Korean navy started its tour in the gulf of Aden in April and since then, it saved ships from Denmark and Panama. Nice work!

And it rescued the North Korean merchant ship from the pirates in the 4th of May. I couldn't believe this when I first heard it. The two nations have been at war for more than 50 years yet South Korean navy valiantly stood up for the North Korean ship. This was a noble performance based on humanitarianism, not on some kind of political ideology.

Though the North Korean government is still trying to rage war against the international society, the South Korean Navy will rescue any additional North Korean ships from the pirates.

As should all navl vewsels in that area. Somali pirats should be addressed and all arms fond abord their boats should be confiscated and sunk with their ship. They should then be taken near their land, given about 25 pounds dry food and sent to land on a raft.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs