Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#31New Post! May 07, 2009 @ 21:01:31
@LittlePinky82 Said

I can understand that but you don't have to be b****y about it. Just a nice little correction is all you need. Would you like it if you called me "white" and I jumped down your throat and started naming all the ethnicity I was?

You're not getting this. Scotland is not a part of England, nor is England a part of Scotland. They are two separate states ruled over by the United Kingdom Government. You can call this government British but not English because the UK government is not, and I repeat not an English instition. It is British. It is not the same as me calling you white and you specifying for the simple reason that our government is not solely English. It is made up of representatives from all of the countries which form the UK and, as a matter of fact, has almost always had a dispropotionate number of Scots in the cabinet. That's the reason I'm getting upset and you are not getting it.
LittlePinky82 On January 29, 2015

Chattanooga, Tennessee
#32New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 00:27:59
@crazychica Said

You're not getting this. Scotland is not a part of England, nor is England a part of Scotland. They are two separate states ruled over by the United Kingdom Government. You can call this government British but not English because the UK government is not, and I repeat not an English instition. It is British. It is not the same as me calling you white and you specifying for the simple reason that our government is not solely English. It is made up of representatives from all of the countries which form the UK and, as a matter of fact, has almost always had a dispropotionate number of Scots in the cabinet. That's the reason I'm getting upset and you are not getting it.

Please don't assume I don't get it. All I stated was you can not be b****y. As I said show the same respect. No where in this thread have I been so rude to you. Please grow up some.
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#33New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 04:24:04
I wish we still had negative kudos. lol

Chattanooga, Tennessee
#34New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 17:08:31
But anyways does anyone know if he's still trying to sue the Secretary?
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#35New Post! May 11, 2009 @ 12:47:08
@LittlePinky82 Said

Please don't assume I don't get it. All I stated was you can not be b****y. As I said show the same respect. No where in this thread have I been so rude to you. Please grow up some.

I'm not assuming. Going on your statements, you weren't getting it. I'm sorry if I'm being b****y but pain has a habit of doing that to me.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
#36New Post! May 11, 2009 @ 18:00:17
@crazychica Said

I'm not assuming. Going on your statements, you weren't getting it. I'm sorry if I'm being b****y but pain has a habit of doing that to me.

No where did I show such a thing. One statement I made. Whoopie. I made the correction so move on. If you're really sorry for being b****y then stop it. All you're doing is making excuses. As I said I made the correction so move on.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#37New Post! May 11, 2009 @ 18:08:01
@LittlePinky82 Said

No where did I show such a thing. One statement I made. Whoopie. I made the correction so move on. If you're really sorry for being b****y then stop it. All you're doing is making excuses. As I said I made the correction so move on.

No I'm not. I've tried to explain that what you're comparing it to is nowhere near the same thing. Calling all Brits "English" is not the same as calling a white person white. To you guys, it may be all the same but believe me when I say that it's not. It brings out the nationalist pride that may one day be my bonny countrys downfall and there's a reason for that. We did not spend thousands of years fighting the English to have people call us, and our 300-year-old joint government, English.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
#38New Post! May 12, 2009 @ 00:57:38
@crazychica Said

No I'm not. I've tried to explain that what you're comparing it to is nowhere near the same thing. Calling all Brits "English" is not the same as calling a white person white. To you guys, it may be all the same but believe me when I say that it's not. It brings out the nationalist pride that may one day be my bonny countrys downfall and there's a reason for that. We did not spend thousands of years fighting the English to have people call us, and our 300-year-old joint government, English.

I didn't say all white people. I said me personally. Please get it right if you're going to be a b**** about it. Again move on. I made a simple and common mistake and corrected it. Now move on. This is the last time I will reply about this s***. I don't get all riled up when people call me white when I have Irish and even a little Native American in me. I like to think I'm more mature about that.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#39New Post! May 12, 2009 @ 08:47:06
@LittlePinky82 Said

How is that being a pot? I'm not the one yelling down someone's throat for a simple mistake that people do in general. All you have to do is nicely correct someone. Good grief. How would you feel if you called me "white" and I jumped down your throat and said I was Irish and other ethnic groups?

@LittlePinky82 Said

I can understand that but you don't have to be b****y about it. Just a nice little correction is all you need. Would you like it if you called me "white" and I jumped down your throat and started naming all the ethnicity I was?

@LittlePinky82 Said

@LittlePinky82 Said

I didn't say all white people. I said me personally. Please get it right if you're going to be a b**** about it. Again move on. I made a simple and common mistake and corrected it. Now move on. This is the last time I will reply about this s***. I don't get all riled up when people call me white when I have Irish and even a little Native American in me. I like to think I'm more mature about that.

Also, once again. It may be a common mistake over in the States but if I go to any European country then they know exactly what the difference is. It's not the same as the examples put up, because it's not so much about ethnicity as where the border-line is.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
#40New Post! May 12, 2009 @ 18:05:10
@crazychica Said

Also, once again. It may be a common mistake over in the States but if I go to any European country then they know exactly what the difference is. It's not the same as the examples put up, because it's not so much about ethnicity as where the border-line is.

Why did you quote me so much? You just backed up what I said. I said just me personally. Not all white people. I don't live in Europe so oh well. Now this really is the last time I'm going to respond to something so ridiculous and just s***. Move on and get over it.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#41New Post! May 12, 2009 @ 18:10:59
@LittlePinky82 Said

Why did you quote me so much? You just backed up what I said. I said just me personally. Not all white people. I don't live in Europe so oh well. Now this really is the last time I'm going to respond to something so ridiculous and just s***. Move on and get over it.

Because it's not the same. It's nowhere near the same thing. It's like if I called you Canadian. Even if it is a common mistake, it shouldn't be. It's called the United Kingdom for a reason. The same reason that the US is the United States. Because it is several states united under one leadership. Or it was since now there are smaller less powerful parliament-type things set up to deal with issues from only one country.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs