Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#46New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 21:45:42
@04EXCURSION Said

i never suggested it was, if i did then i dont remember

as for the rest....

I'm sorry, I'm not really saying that your were suggesting it was. Well, not that you were intentionally doing it, as by calling out one person's sources while not the other's kind of does. Anyway, the point I was trying to make was that I didn't think that your were, I was just making the point that Raditz was using and internet source himself.
LittlePinky82 On January 29, 2015

Chattanooga, Tennessee
#47New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 23:50:43
@04EXCURSION Said

sorry, i should have worded it differently "facts' or so called "facts" just because you find a website that says something is true, doesn't make it true or a fact.

I could find a website saying that were all controlled and being monitored by aliens in another galaxy, but that doesn't make it true or a fact.

Right. It's the internet so that makes it tough sometimes. You have to be careful where you go to for sources.
LittlePinky82 On January 29, 2015

Chattanooga, Tennessee
#48New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 23:53:04
@squirt_aka_casey Said

It does too

But, I do have to ask, why does it make Raditz fact more true than his?

Now, I'm not agrueing that Obama isn't going to spend a s*** ton of money, he has already, and he hasn't even gotten to the point where he's spending it where I personally feel it needs to be spent, but, I don't know why everyone is so passionate about how bad his spending is, when, it's like that with every other administration since God knows when. Each administration spends way more than the one previous to it. I just feel it's better to spend in America than on wars that, to me, make no sense. This is the only reason at all I'm less upset about Obama's spending than Bush's.

How can you not be more mad at Bush's spending? You claim it's cause of two wars that HE started.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs