AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#16New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 03:11:15
@Wingsy Said

Happens all the time on the train. And when it REALLY irks me is when I can't hear my own music over theirs

It's fun to prove a point sometimes and either sing or dance to someone else's iPod...usually makes them turn it down

That's a great fecking idea!!!!!!!
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#17New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 09:15:23
@annski729 Said

It really bothers me when people play music so loudly through headphones that someone else near them can hear the music.

Not only is that person damaging their hearing abilities, but it's a habit that kind of defeats the idea of headphones to begin with.

It's especially annoying if it's bad music.

That is all.

I rarely catch public transport anymore so I don't notice this much.
I did notice that what I overheard from other people's headphones was always s***house though.
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#18New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 12:55:58
@Pete Said

Did this happen in the library?

Sometimes it does. Not last night though

What made me create this thread is when I was at the tutoring place I volunteer at on Saturday mornings some mother fell asleep with her headphones in, playing loudly, sitting in the same room as some kid I was testing. I thought that was kind of ridiculous.

@salmiak Said

I don't wear headphones, just the little buds. But I do play my music very loud in my truck. I get many waves and smiles when someone hears a song they like. At some of my stops, I'm known as The Music Man. HA!

See when it's coming out of a truck I find that's different, because I'm on a street and expect to hear noise. If it's at an odd hour in the night, then it's different. But during the day? Fine.

Just in places where it's supposed to be quiet, like a library or a testing room, and where a person is supposed to be privately listening, only then do I get annoyed
FootballGal On December 06, 2010

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 13:06:20
It is quite annoying, especially if you're on a crowded bus and they come and sit next to you all guitar and drum noises radiating from their heads.
blackknight8888 On July 16, 2009

Moncton, Canada
#20New Post! Apr 30, 2009 @ 13:53:09
My musics kinda loud, but I know when to turn it down. I think one time we moved because other people in the apartment played really loud music after midnight. Then again, it wasnt as bad as when the Acadia festival was down the street. I wanted to stab my ears out, its that terrible.
missnaughty57 On September 18, 2011

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
#21New Post! May 15, 2009 @ 22:09:04
oh god its worse...when its some daft a** chavs an instead of blaring headphones...the idiots decide to blare there music out of their mobile phones so that everyone can hear it!!
now i am not one to loose my temper easily but the other day ot was sum sort of techno beat which annoyed the crap out of me and 6 other grannies on the bus that i had to turn around and scream and say wat the hell are u doing! do u think this a disco...turn it off or i will shove it where the sun don't shine! and trust me it will be miles more muted then!!!!
they then followed to swear and shout at me and then the bus driver kicked the kids off at which point everyone clapped and our goal of peace and quiet was achieved!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs