The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

If you were to choose to re-live one moment of your life, which would it be?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#16New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 11:58:33
@Aniive Said

Oh yes. It's been my best year of highschool so far

The new people, merging in with the crowd, finally being able to prove valid opinions without being scolded, those were the days.

Hahaha. True.
smilelove On September 01, 2013
Ninja Dreamer

Somewhere, Ohio
#17New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 14:22:55
Wow this is hard....um I got it down to:

1. Last time I saw my brother before he passed away, we parted without saying goodbye or anything.

2. Couple weeks ago when I accidentally backed into my brother's car. Cost me a couple hundred and lowered my confidence driving. I would obviously not do that again.

3. Couple months ago at homecoming, when I danced with him. I want to relive that over and over again just to convince myself it actually happened.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#18New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 14:24:12
@smilelove Said

Wow this is hard....um I got it down to:

1. Last time I saw my brother before he passed away, we parted without saying goodbye or anything.

2. Couple weeks ago when I accidentally backed into my brother's car. Cost me a couple hundred and lowered my confidence driving. I would obviously not do that again.

3. Couple months ago at homecoming, when I danced with him. I want to relive that over and over again just to convince myself it actually happened.

Awww how very sweet!
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 18:45:39
The moment I got my final results at University and saw that I had passed. For two or three minutes there was nothing but screaming and whooping and jumping up and down with my mates who had also passed. Then, once we'd burned off that initial surge of elation we sort of calmed down a little. Then we all went to the pub and celebrated.

The next day (after the hangover), I remember thinking "What do I do now?" For three years, my entire life had revolved around study, and assignments and striving for a goal. Now the goal had been achieved, I actually felt a little scared about moving on to the next stage in life.

The true sense of achievement came later, on Graduation Day when I collected my degree. But nothing can ever replace that amazing, initial release when I tore open the envelope and saw the results.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#20New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 18:49:13
@Jennifer1984 Said

The moment I got my final results at University and saw that I had passed. For two or three minutes there was nothing but screaming and whooping and jumping up and down with my mates who had also passed. Then, once we'd burned off that initial surge of elation we sort of calmed down a little. Then we all went to the pub and celebrated.

The next day (after the hangover), I remember thinking "What do I do now?" For three years, my entire life had revolved around study, and assignments and striving for a goal. Now the goal had been achieved, I actually felt a little scared about moving on to the next stage in life.

The true sense of achievement came later, on Graduation Day when I collected my degree. But nothing can ever replace that amazing, initial release when I tore open the envelope and saw the results.

Thank you for sharing that. Those years are still to come for me.
Firefly4029 On May 07, 2009

Deleted

Albaston, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 19:31:20
@flange666 Said

Hugging my dad and being called his little girl even though I was in my 30's.

He died 2 years ago and I would give anything for just one more hug.

DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#22New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 19:38:27
MyMay, waiting to hear more about the moment you met others. Sounds interesting. And what I would relive, one moment huh? that would be: the day I got lost in
Switzerland driving a deuce and a half.
Tailkinker On January 29, 2023
WorldOfDarknessQueen

My Backpack, Michigan
#23New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 19:39:03
I would go back to when I was fourteen. I was imaginative, fairly happy, and doing well at life. The next year I started acting out and hanging with the wrong crowd and getting into trouble. I would go back and rediscover the inner peace I once had.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs