"I didn't know I was pregnant"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
rosewillow On July 19, 2015

Deleted

, New Zealand
#16New Post! Apr 23, 2009 @ 00:52:31
I just pictured a baby crawling out and waving hello.

I thought it was a load of s*** until I heard about Serena.

I was adamant that you would know if you had a baby growing inside you.

I wonder if a lot of it is denial.
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#17New Post! Apr 23, 2009 @ 00:53:59
@rosewillow Said

I just pictured a baby crawling out and waving hello.

I thought it was a load of s*** until I heard about Serena.

I was adamant that you would know if you had a baby growing inside you.

I wonder if a lot of it is denial.

Personally, if I felt stuff similiar to pregnancy symptoms, wasn't on birth control, and missed periods but failed pregnancy tests I think I might go see a doctor just to be sure. But without the symptoms and while on birth control? I really don't think I would think anything of it.
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#18New Post! Apr 23, 2009 @ 00:54:25
@Dark_Tink Said

For all three of my pregnancies, I didn't really start to show a lot until I was 7, 8 months. People would think I was only 4,5 months pregnant. In a matter of a week I would end up looking like someone filled my belly with a ton of air. Then on the flip side, from the time was sister was 5months preggers, you'd think she was carrying twins, then triplets or quadruplets at 9months

Wow thats funny. Curious is that more common with a tiny frame? I know that girls/women that are quite petite well obviously don't show as other women who are a bit bigger. I dunno
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#19New Post! Apr 23, 2009 @ 01:00:15
@annski729 Said

Personally, if I felt stuff similiar to pregnancy symptoms, wasn't on birth control, and missed periods but failed pregnancy tests I think I might go see a doctor just to be sure. But without the symptoms and while on birth control? I really don't think I would think anything of it.

with my neighbor, I don't think she was on BC, and she never mentioned missing a period. Even to the DR in the ER. Her mom took her ansd was with her, as the husband was at work.
Her mom did comment a few weeks before, your a** looks a little big, maybe you should go to the gym, but she could wear all but her tightest skinny jeans.

(it was a small town, and her mom and my mom were friends, I know way more about it than I should, but it was just so strange.)
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#20New Post! Apr 23, 2009 @ 01:03:11
A friend of mine didn't know she was pregnant until she was 6 months. And I saw her, she had a flatter stomach than I did, it was weird.
smilelove On September 01, 2013
Ninja Dreamer

Somewhere, Ohio
#21New Post! Apr 23, 2009 @ 01:26:32
That's crazy. I could never get pregnant without knowing..I'm already too paranoid.
Spazzy On July 04, 2009

Deleted

, Australia
#22New Post! Apr 23, 2009 @ 04:29:13
One of my uni netball teammates gave birth to her child a week before the end of the season. She had no idea she was pregnant and didn't find out until a few hours after she was admitted to A & E. We were in the middle of a game when she was taken to hospital with abdominal pains.

She'd only gained about 2.5kgs in weight (her daughter was approx 1.5kg). There's a story about her in one of the Aussie mags but I can't find it. I'll post it if I come across it. I saw her every week during the netball season and there was no way you could tell she was pregnant.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs