The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

Cheating: Would it be classified as guilty by association...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#16New Post! Apr 21, 2009 @ 13:37:42
@Wingsy Said

To my way of thinking, she knows he's with someone, so she's just as guilty. She could say no unless and until he ends the other relationship, but she doesn't.

I've been the girl who got cheated on that way. My BEST FREAKING FRIEND did it to me. Behind my back with my fiance. So yeah, I put just as much blame on her as I do on him.

It happened to me as well. And I want to smash the b****.
soypuke On May 13, 2009

Deleted

#17New Post! Apr 21, 2009 @ 13:39:05
Its low, my ex f***ed another guy who was supposedly in love with someone else.

They both suck ass, i lost all respect for them when i found out.
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#18New Post! Apr 21, 2009 @ 13:39:05
@xnuvax Said

It happened to me as well. And I want to smash the b****.

Meh...not worth it. Ditch the loser, find a new guy, ditch the girl, and in a few years when she wants to cry that he's cheating on her, start blocking e-mail addresses, cell phone numbers, myspace id's, AIM id's, MSN id's, and black list on facebook
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#19New Post! Apr 21, 2009 @ 13:40:27
@Wingsy Said

To my way of thinking, she knows he's with someone, so she's just as guilty. She could say no unless and until he ends the other relationship, but she doesn't.

I've been the girl who got cheated on that way. My BEST FREAKING FRIEND did it to me. Behind my back with my fiance. So yeah, I put just as much blame on her as I do on him.

Look at it this way..she did you a favor. Showed she wasn't a friend and you ex was a jerk. You got rid of both of them and look where you are today
Better to go thru that than end up in a miserable marriage.
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#20New Post! Apr 21, 2009 @ 13:41:00
@plebian_angel Said

Look at it this way..she did you a favor. Showed she wasn't a friend and you ex was a jerk. You got rid of both of them and look where you are today
Better to go thru that than end up in a miserable marriage.

Exactly! And I have a lot of fun blocking id's every time she tracks me down to whine
karljkampovsky On May 13, 2009

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#21New Post! Apr 21, 2009 @ 13:52:15
Take my word for it women fool around outside of marriage as well! My first wife jumped all over one of my friends,he was a grad student in physics at MIT, tall dark and handsome as well! So I left her and started going with one of her friends! Who by the way was very beautiful,Janice never forgave me for that,a womans capacity for revenge is infinite!
ItsyBitsySummer On May 27, 2009

sheffield, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Apr 21, 2009 @ 13:59:35
I'm married so i'm probably a little biased but i'd like to slap the faces of all the little tramps who make a play for involved men (and you boys too, leave the already-spoken for ladies alone!!)There are some people who are literally attracted to wedding bands and don't give a hoot about the repercussions. What they don't realise though is how hard it is to make a marriage work - the effort it takes, the sacrifices you make, the compromises. Still, you can't steal somebody away who doesn't want to be stolen!
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#23New Post! Apr 21, 2009 @ 14:41:49
Thinking back now, I was in this type of situation. I was seeing a guy...mostly a fling, which was fine by me, since at the time I was single and loving it. I found out after 3 weeks he had a GF. His friends/roommates never said a word when they were around, I never saw any pics of her at his place. Believe me, I dumped his a** as soon as I found out! Sad thing is, I was told she knew about me...I felt sorry for her at first but then learned that this has happened many times before and she stays with him!
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#24New Post! Apr 21, 2009 @ 14:44:06
@Dark_Tink Said

Thinking back now, I was in this type of situation. I was seeing a guy...mostly a fling, which was fine by me, since at the time I was single and loving it. I found out after 3 weeks he had a GF. His friends/roommates never said a word when they were around, I never saw any pics of her at his place. Believe me, I dumped his a** as soon as I found out! Sad thing is, I was told she knew about me...I felt sorry for her at first but then learned that this has happened many times before and she stays with him!

Wow the girl must be severely insecure. She has no self-respect. She needs to do the right thing by her, and dump his a** once and for all, because that kind of behaviour is not on.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#25New Post! Apr 21, 2009 @ 14:55:12
@xnuvax Said

Wow the girl must be severely insecure. She has no self-respect. She needs to do the right thing by her, and dump his a** once and for all, because that kind of behaviour is not on.

I would hope she has. This happened 11yrs ago. I felt very guilty for awhile over it. What shocked me was that a year later, he somehow found my number and asked if I want to 'hang out' I told him I was with someone. He sounded crushed that I didn't want to cheat on my bf! WTF??
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#26New Post! Apr 21, 2009 @ 15:04:00
@Dark_Tink Said

I would hope she has. This happened 11yrs ago. I felt very guilty for awhile over it. What shocked me was that a year later, he somehow found my number and asked if I want to 'hang out' I told him I was with someone. He sounded crushed that I didn't want to cheat on my bf! WTF??

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs