Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
crankshaft On May 10, 2009

Banned

#31New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 14:36:04
@dumdedum Said

Ignore him he's trolling.

Excuse me, I'm not trolling. Unless you are a tuna. Let me say something in my defense. That is allowed here, right? My daughters were allowed to own a cat, if they could keep my two hounds from killing it. So, it bacame an indoor cat.
One fine day I was going down the cellar steps and the damn fool cat tripped me. I landed upside down at the bottom. My wife had to help me up and take me to the emergency room to get my head sewed shut.
Ever since then, I give cats a fair warning if I see 'em heading for my legs. I yell "stop". If they continue, RAPAHO, and away they go.
karljkampovsky On May 13, 2009

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#32New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 14:52:38
Cats are not likely to change,Crank! I have one who every time I get off the couch,he gets up and walks across my path,or directly in front of me! I will yell at him but,I would not kick him intentionally! Although I have tripped on him many times! But unlike you I am smarter than my cat!
crankshaft On May 10, 2009

Banned

#33New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 14:56:02
@karljkampovsky Said

Cats are not likely to change,Crank! I have one who every time I get off the couch,he gets up and walks across my path,or directly in front of me! I will yell at him but,I would not kick him intentionally! Although I have tripped on him many times! But unlike you I am smarter than my cat!

You tripped on him many times, but you are smarter than me? I only tripped on a cat once, but you are smarter than me?
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#34New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 14:56:27
@karljkampovsky Said

Go Karl!! Eloquently and beautifully portrayed. Normally sight is there to help us not trip over things. Sometimes it's an accident, but it's certainly not the cat's fault! And nor would it make me hate cats and promote cat cruelty.
karljkampovsky On May 13, 2009

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#35New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 15:02:00
@crankshaft Said

You tripped on him many times, but you are smarter than me? I only tripped on a cat once, but you are smarter than me?

MAYBE!
dumdedum On July 07, 2009

-, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 17:50:31
Hahaha

Yes I too thought 'look where you're going and don't blame a cat for your mistake!'
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#37New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 17:51:56
@crankshaft Said

@dumdedum Said

Hahaha

Yes I too thought 'look where you're going and don't blame a cat for your mistake!'

That's exactly what I was thinking, and some people claim to be smart.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#38New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 17:57:35
@xnuvax Said

Sorry, I wasn't actually talking about tequila...technically I mean "to kill her or not to kill her?"

I'm contemplating killing my aunt, who is quite literally the dumbest creature on this universe and she kicked my cat...YES SHE KICKED ME CAT!! She is not allowed to kick my cat, my cat literally threw up after the kicking she received from this stupid woman...and she is really scared now...

I'm thinking I should kick her in the face to see how she likes it!! Stupid woman!

Got to be honest here; if anyone physically hurt someone, or an animal that I love, regardless if they were related, they'd get a punch in the face, - and I'd have done it in front of the cat!

"Look kitty, bad auntie (bang), bad auntie, (bang)!!".
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#39New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 17:59:09
@loveis Said

Got to be honest here; if anyone physically hurt someone, or an animal that I love, regardless if they were related, they'd get a punch in the face, - and I'd have done it in front of the cat!

"Look kitty, bad auntie (bang), bad auntie, (bang)!!".

Yeah, I actually threatened her, and I got into a bit of trouble. I went up to her and said "ok let me kick you in the face...let's see how that feels"...mum was embarrassed I was rude though.
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#40New Post! Feb 09, 2018 @ 02:34:33
I love animals (lets keep it clean guys) and I really cannot stand those that abuse them. My advice would be to treat her as she treats the cat & see how she likes it!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs