Religion & Philosophy

Reiki and Crystal Healing

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11
moodstabilizer On April 22, 2009

Somewhere casual,
#151New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 02:20:36
Ok, did you miss the posts where I suggested you give whatever you earn to charity? ...and not keep it?
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#152New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 12:00:31
no didnt but if you had read it all,if people are insisting on giving me money i say can you give it to a cancer charity then cos weve lost too many family and friends through cancer and my uncle and great aunt suffering with cancer at the moment..

whats that you mumbled sorry i didnt see that.i will get you th page no,people would say your a mr know it all

Medway, United Kingdom
#153New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 12:19:32
in page 1 i say i dont charge and page 8,but im sure there are more in there,i find that some people get great delight in trying to wind people up,but when they try it with me there very unlucky,cos i am very patient and love it,because the only person they suceed in winding up is themselves up,which is really good fun to watch or when they have no answers start the name calling which is equally funny x
emlyn On May 02, 2010

Deleted

, Ireland
#154New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 12:31:21
@moodstabilizer Said

Ok, did you miss the posts where I suggested you give whatever you earn to charity? ...and not keep it?

It'll be hard to prove paranormal to stone skeptics... Especially when they call me crazy. This guaranties lack of communication & open mindedness
CaLyPsO On June 04, 2022
spankable deity

kent, United Kingdom
#155New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 12:36:33
i do alot of charity work as it is....if anyone does push money towards me i will often say give it to charity but i am not going to collect in this way as i do it in other ways xx in actual fact im trying to organise a charity ghost hunt for cancer research xx..just need people who have got the right equipment to offer to help xx

Medway, United Kingdom
#156New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 12:49:15
i have taken a couple of pic by my phone ill send them to.....who can then pass them on,one is of a little boy sitting watching us ,he is in the middle of 3 pains across and near the top of the door,the other one was taken cos my dog was lookingin the forefront on the left is our friend sean and in the back ground is micks mum and dad,i will send another one cos theres a man in it and hildren running way,when i showed mick whos mediumistic he threw the phone at me saying hes eil,mick is my channel i get to help people cross over who come through him,about 6 months ago it was a german soldier who didnt know the war was over and he was dead,we had a lovely chat before he went. x

Medway, United Kingdom
#157New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 12:52:27
@emlyn Said

It'll be hard to prove paranormal to stone skeptics... Especially when they call me crazy. This guaranties lack of communication & open mindedness

i knever try to get people to believe in it,but every body should be open minded enough about everything,there missing out on so many life skills lernt by being open mindness as much as poss x

Somewhere casual,
#158New Post! Apr 20, 2009 @ 04:26:53
@jeanettesianrachel Said

no didnt but if you had read it all,if people are insisting on giving me money i say can you give it to a cancer charity then cos weve lost too many family and friends through cancer and my uncle and great aunt suffering with cancer at the moment..

whats that you mumbled sorry i didnt see that.i will get you th page no,people would say your a mr know it all

wtf? Know it all about what?

btw, it's 'Miss.'
@jeanettesianrachel Said

in page 1 i say i dont charge and page 8,but im sure there are more in there,i find that some people get great delight in trying to wind people up,but when they try it with me there very unlucky,cos i am very patient and love it,because the only person they suceed in winding up is themselves up,which is really good fun to watch or when they have no answers start the name calling which is equally funny x

I think you're so used to people disagreeing with you, that you can't take advice from someone who's on your side when they're offering it.
@jeanettesianrachel Said

i have taken a couple of pic by my phone ill send them to.....who can then pass them on,one is of a little boy sitting watching us ,he is in the middle of 3 pains across and near the top of the door,the other one was taken cos my dog was lookingin the forefront on the left is our friend sean and in the back ground is micks mum and dad,i will send another one cos theres a man in it and hildren running way,when i showed mick whos mediumistic he threw the phone at me saying hes eil,mick is my channel i get to help people cross over who come through him,about 6 months ago it was a german soldier who didnt know the war was over and he was dead,we had a lovely chat before he went. x

Yeah post them.

Medway, United Kingdom
#159New Post! Apr 20, 2009 @ 21:09:10
they are not public photos so i dont need to post them,i have to someone else is a medium and if your on my side as you say why dont
you just leave us be when we say we dont charge.

and the hes mr know it allwas a mistake i was singing along to a c.d nd most have wrote what i was singing

Somewhere casual,
#160New Post! Apr 20, 2009 @ 23:43:41
Quote:
i was singing along to a c.d nd most have wrote what i was singing

what the crap lol

k
Jaynes On September 26, 2022

Brighton, United Kingdom
#161New Post! Jan 31, 2019 @ 15:57:07
interesting pastimes, i am interested in crystal healing, i need to look into reiki more though.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs