Dreams

Serial Killer!!!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 08:24:05
So my brain couldn't really decide exactly what I was dreaming about. The first part involved a sleepover at my place with some girls from uni and a girl who worked at uni. The girl who worked at uni died and we were all suspects because we were all there so a big part of the dream involved being questioned by police and giving them my DNA and fingerprints and one of my lecturers and a few scene of crime officers processing my house (I had a house in the dream ). So the thing kept jumping around about whose girlfriend she was. Turned out to be a guy who had come in through the window.

So my mum is cleaning up my locker (how did she get in the window) and I'm in class and she brings me a pile of books and cds that she found in there. So next thing I know, I'm on a boat with the cast of CSI Vegas and then someone brings me the pile of books and cds. So I'm confused, last time I saw them was...

Then Grissom's phone rang he answered it and there was a voice deliberately getting my name wrong until he almost got it right and Grissom finished it for him. Then he said that there was a bomb on the boat and that if I didn't agree to meet him somewhere alone then he'd kill everybody. I immediately agreed to go (for some reason we all heard both ends of the conversation) so off I went. It turned out to be a trick. The killer got me long before the agreed meeting place. So I woke up in a tiny flat and there's a woman there. She's the serial killer's girlfriend. He had to work but he'll be back soon. There's something stuck to me leg. I know that I really have to get it off. It hurts but I'm frantically picking at it. Then the dream starts to fall apart a little because in reality, my aunt is trying to call me. So I don't know whether or not I survived.
hope On March 17, 2015

haifa, Israel
#2New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 08:35:59
Gee sweetie , that's horrible dream.

don't think much about it , it's only dream
beatboxer On March 25, 2010

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 08:43:56
that would make a great film!!
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#4New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 09:21:19
You had Grissom on your dream and all you did was get chased by a serial killer? silly girl
karljkampovsky On May 13, 2009

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#5New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 12:02:36
Tu esta una chica loca!
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:34:34
@hope Said

Gee sweetie , that's horrible dream.

don't think much about it , it's only dream

Yeah I know. Still bugs me that I didn't find out whether I escaped or not. The last real part of the dream had me railing against fate.

@beatboxer Said

that would make a great film!!

Most of my dreams would. The stuff that happens in my head is nuts but entertaining.

@plebian_angel Said

You had Grissom on your dream and all you did was get chased by a serial killer? silly girl

But Greg was my boyfriend in the dream! As usual.

@karljkampovsky Said

Tu esta una chica loca!

Si.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs