Stop it......please......no more

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#16New Post! Oct 17, 2009 @ 18:52:50
i wouldnt care what other people think about me.
fatman On May 30, 2010

asheville, North Carolina
#17New Post! Oct 17, 2009 @ 18:58:49
Yeah, yeah, another label-denier! Sorry, that was uncalled for. Actually I get a little sick of all the labels flying around myself. To me excessive labeling is a sign of an impatient and fearful mind. It's a way of creating the illusion of definitive to for infinite questions
alexsutherby On March 07, 2011

durham, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Oct 17, 2009 @ 18:59:51
@BEWAREitsjulia Said

ok, so i was browsing a bit and ppl keep labeling eachother i get enough of this [beep*] at school. i dont like labels, should it matter?we'er all the same, like 'emo', 'chav', 'prep', 'popular', 'loner'etc....I dont really give a [beep][beep] what you are as long as ur human

[*im trying not to curse...tell me wat u think]

but im not the same

im special thats what my mother told me
TheEvilObvious On March 28, 2013

, Canada
#19New Post! Nov 10, 2009 @ 03:09:40
heh, you know it's funny. I always complain about how kids use to label me and my friends as trash, but i label others just as much. (mind you, it mostly comes from being bullied) I'll take one look at someone and instantly think 'they are one of the popular people, they'd never be friends with me' it's really hard not to label, but i try my best to ignore the label and be nice to all.
MyPersonalVeiws On May 06, 2010

Asmalltown, Minnesota
#20New Post! May 04, 2010 @ 15:33:04
@sister_of_mercy Said

To be fair, everyone at some point labels someone else, it will never really cease to exist. It's all about forming different groups of people who have similar views and opinions, makes you feel included and can improve self esteem (though obviously it's not just down to that). Plus, it's all about attempting to define who we are anyway, using labels isn't really accurate but it may help some people try and work out certain aspects of their own character as well as others'.

But I agree, it shouldn't matter what label everyone is, we're all just human.

Even though half the time someone is only pretending to be emo or whatever because they think it's cool. Not because it's what they are. I dis-like labels as well.
JackNumberTwo On February 04, 2015

Los Angeles,
#21New Post! Nov 08, 2014 @ 06:28:35
Im actually socially awkward and when my friends dont show up at school, people come up to me and ask why Im sitting alone or if I have any friends but I dont answer. I may be socially awkward but I get really angry when people ask that question. It makes me wanna strangle them and then strip them naked and tie their naked bleeding corpses to a tree. Damn...
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#22New Post! Nov 08, 2014 @ 06:50:18
@BEWAREitsjulia Said

ok, so i was browsing a bit and ppl keep labeling eachother i get enough of this [beep*] at school. i dont like labels, should it matter?we'er all the same, like 'emo', 'chav', 'prep', 'popular', 'loner'etc....I dont really give a [beep][beep] what you are as long as ur human

[*im trying not to curse...tell me wat u think]

I just happen to LOVE EVERYONE, no matter what they do or say. We are all one collectively. When we all decide to get along and LOVE one another we will transcend into our (together) realm and experience our new mission.

J.R.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs