The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

How are you going to show or prove to the person you met online, that you are ser

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#76New Post! Oct 31, 2009 @ 03:39:37
@DorkySupergirl Said

Thank you, Loveis. I still feel like a fool for getting conned. The thing is, after that I thought we could be friends. I was younger and naive and new to this online dating. He would cry to me be was single and how great he was and great to women. Now I have someone for almost three years and last I heard, he's still single and playing games.

At times I giggle about it, how it all ended up. I'm still grrr at the email dump. Who the frak does that?

If nothing else, this experience taught you how to really appreciate a good thing when you have it; and to look 'beyond' the suface, and beyond mere words.

It's a win-win situation for you!

Your pain was brief, but his loneliness, (something tells me, if he doesn't change), is going to be great!
XENA On November 10, 2009

#77New Post! Nov 03, 2009 @ 19:48:05
@ladypinay Said

Hi Everyone,

im just curious ok?...We meet alot of people online right?...so let say, you met someone whom you think you have special feeling for that person, so how are you going to prove to her or him that you are serious about her or him?....In what way you are going to prove yourself that you are true and want to get to know her more?...

Another question is, in what way you will know that the person whom you met online is just playing a fool?....any signs for this kind of person?

Thank you to all of you ...

I would not suggest meeting anyone online in person. It can be dangerous. There are predators out there who can't wait to victimize anyone. But if you have to,webcam the person but give an alias. Never give any classified or personal info that can lead them to you. When doing a webcam,be aware of any tiny informations laying around you: ie: your book with your name on it,etc. It doesn't matte how small the letters are,those can be modified. Your name would say it all and so as your e-mail address. A person who knows the technology can do that. After you are comfortable of the guy or gal,then it is up to you to meet that person. Common sense and precaution must be observed.

Whe it comes to your life and safety,the question is NOT how are you gonna prove to that person that you are serious and true. The RIGHT question is,how is that person gonna prove to YOU if he is that serious and true? It is your welfare first before others. Remember,this is online, majority of us are strangers with each other.
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#78New Post! Nov 03, 2009 @ 20:06:54
@Xena Said

I would not suggest meeting anyone online in person. It can be dangerous. There are predators out there who can't wait to victimize anyone. But if you have to,webcam the person but give an alias. Never give any classified or personal info that can lead them to you. When doing a webcam,be aware of any tiny informations laying around you: ie: your book with your name on it,etc. It doesn't matte how small the letters are,those can be modified. Your name would say it all and so as your e-mail address. A person who knows the technology can do that. After you are comfortable of the guy or gal,then it is up to you to meet that person. Common sense and precaution must be observed.

Whe it comes to your life and safety,the question is NOT how are you gonna prove to that person that you are serious and true. The RIGHT question is,how is that person gonna prove to YOU if he is that serious and true? It is your welfare first before others. Remember,this is online, majority of us are strangers with each other.

If it's serious, at one point or another, meeting is inevitable.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#79New Post! Nov 03, 2009 @ 20:08:22
I'm going to build a f***ing robot that runs around and screams that person's name in some super-loud f***in robot voice.

f*** yeah, that'd be awesome.
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#80New Post! Nov 03, 2009 @ 20:14:44
@jonnythan Said

I'm going to build a f***ing robot that runs around and screams that person's name in some super-loud f***in robot voice.

f*** yeah, that'd be awesome.

a "f***ing" robot... i think some women have those in their night stand already
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#81New Post! Nov 03, 2009 @ 20:14:54
The only problem comes from trying to figure out who's on your level and genuine and who's an imposter.

If it turns out that everyone is an imposter then dating is futile...actually, everything would be futile.

Trust me, there's nothing worse than feeling like Joe Schmoe when an relationship ends.
XENA On November 10, 2009

#82New Post! Nov 03, 2009 @ 20:23:05
@ssnot_me Said

a "f***ing" robot... i think some women have those in their night stand already

There is a sexbot.
ladypinay On January 01, 2011

Madrid, Spain
#83New Post! Nov 03, 2009 @ 22:36:02
Its indeed hard to figure out who is serious and sincere online, unless you are communicating with this person for quiet sometimes.....Online, you can pretend to be someone special even though in person, you are not....Online, many people can talk a sugar coat talking so that the other party will believe....its sad to know actually.... .....

For me, i like to observe alot while talking to a person whether it is online, on the phone and in person....But then, still im not sure if what i am doing is good enough to distinguish those people who are playing a fool and those who are sincerely looking....
incognito On February 26, 2010
Giddy In The Pants

Deleted

, Canada
#84New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 02:06:29
@Coleosis Said

You told me it was strictly casual...I dont blame you for falling in love after those pics...I fall in love with myself all over again everytime I look in the mirror.

**sings**

Don`t go breaking my heart.
Angelic On November 12, 2009

Batavia,
#85New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 02:54:02
Please watch out for a man named David Perfect Sr. google the name and protect yourself he is an online stalker. He likes to destroy women, break up families and his ultimate is to get a woman pregnant then leave and paint the woman as a tramp, whore and etc.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs