The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

I'm in Love with an Islamic Jihadi Terrorist!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
newmexicodan On March 31, 2024

roswell,
#16New Post! Mar 12, 2009 @ 00:30:41
Pray for him. Pray for yourself,too. At least you will feel like you're doing something. Visualize the Light of Love around him.Stay well. No one is ever truely alone.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#18New Post! Mar 15, 2009 @ 06:03:20
If this post is in fact geuine, my advice is simple: Stay away from him. Forget him. Trust me, he's forgotten you.
If he is found guilty at law, this guy had a whole lot of other priorities besides making you happy.
best i leave it there I think.
beachgal On March 18, 2009

Brick, New Jersey
#19New Post! Mar 15, 2009 @ 06:27:30
oh wow...i've hesitated replying to this post because i can't put myself in your position and i don't want to say anything that's overly harsh or cold...you're probably a nice and decent person.

google "9/11 footage" and click on any of the numerous results of video that comes up showing the horrible events of that day. now picture that one of the people jumping from the 101st floor to her death is your best friend...or that your neighbor was one of the firemen who was lost when the building collapsed...or that in one single morning 22 people who were a part of your life no longer exist.

now i want you to realize that this man that you love is very capable of causing this same kind of brutal destruction and horror...not only is he capable but he would consider it an honor and give his life to be able to do this.

for your own sake, wise up and realize that this man who you know and love is only a very small part of what this man really is.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#20New Post! Mar 15, 2009 @ 06:34:33
@beachgal Said

oh wow...i've hesitated replying to this post because i can't put myself in your position and i don't want to say anything that's overly harsh or cold...you're probably a nice and decent person.

google "9/11 footage" and click on any of the numerous results of video that comes up showing the horrible events of that day. now picture that one of the people jumping from the 101st floor to her death is your best friend...or that your neighbor was one of the firemen who was lost when the building collapsed...or that in one single morning 22 people who were a part of your life no longer exist.

now i want you to realize that this man that you love is very capable of causing this same kind of brutal destruction and horror...not only is he capable but he would consider it an honor and give his life to be able to do this.

for your own sake, wise up and realize that this man who you know and love is only a very small part of what this man really is.

Thank you for saying what I'm sure a lot of us were thinking....but couldn't say.
Well put.
Carreragt2 On June 15, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#21New Post! Mar 15, 2009 @ 07:09:23
OH PLEASE people are actually helping this girl who is lying about the whole thing I thought someone who knew what they are talking about posted something earlier.
The words Isalmic Jihadi especially coming from someone from india does not make sense and has nothing to do with terrorism.
you all know that he should be called muslim not Islamic,
Jihadi means my jihad and it should be mujahid
and just to clear things up

URL text https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad
She's not very good at this cause she forgot words like extremist or fanatic
If she was telling the truth she would not dare to post this garbage.
If you were dating a terrorist you would know, it's like being with a drug dealer therefore she had to be around that scene and the last place you would be looking for advice is here
now if this guy is a muslim that he would be doing his duty in the way of jihad then he's a hardcore muslim therefore they'd be married or engaged especially in Islamic law
Don't feel sorry for her she's an idiot
beachgal On March 18, 2009

Brick, New Jersey
#22New Post! Mar 15, 2009 @ 08:47:08
@Carreragt2 Said

OH PLEASE people are actually helping this girl who is lying about the whole thing I thought someone who knew what they are talking about posted something earlier.
The words Isalmic Jihadi especially coming from someone from india does not make sense and has nothing to do with terrorism.
you all know that he should be called muslim not Islamic,
Jihadi means my jihad and it should be mujahid
and just to clear things up

JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP:

1. Islamic Jihadi has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM! look it up:
https://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/BabuSuseelan40227.htm

2. Muslim and Islamic are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS...Islamic is the religion, Muslim is a follower of that religion but there are many different sects and extremities of this religion.

3. Mujahid is an Arabic term and the person who wrote this post is from India...In India, Jihadi would be the correct termonology.

Look, I can dispute EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAID but I'll just end this by stating the fact that NOT ONE of the terrorists involved in the events of 9/11 was married as the "Islamic Jihadis" do not use married men for suicide missions...they do not believe in taking a father from his children.

I really hope this post was a hoax but I just can't bring myself to dismiss things so easily. Sorry if I came across as a b****, I really don't mean to be.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs