Random

So do i not belong a TFS??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
babysgotagun On September 06, 2019

#46New Post! Mar 11, 2009 @ 15:57:35
@Heath3r Said

first off i hate pitty parties, so i didnt post this cause im crying about some f*cking website. i posted it cause im having a bad day. me and my "best friend" are "fighting" and i dont do friends cause i dont agree with people on alot of things.

isnt it what this place is about???

being able to talk about anything???

yup, tfs you can basically talk about anything. Being that this is all typed words its hard to tell how others are speaking without hearing their voice and tone. We all have bad days and arguments, I was just trying to let you know that everyone fits here on tfs. I wouldn't get your panties in a twist over whether people like you here or not though. You will always find someone who you can relate with or makes you feel as if you do belong on here, so don't let it get you down, im sure you're a nice and fun person.
Heath3r On February 21, 2010

Somewhere Sunny, California
#48New Post! Mar 11, 2009 @ 16:23:57
@babysgotagun Said

yup, tfs you can basically talk about anything. Being that this is all typed words its hard to tell how others are speaking without hearing their voice and tone. We all have bad days and arguments, I was just trying to let you know that everyone fits here on tfs. I wouldn't get your panties in a twist over whether people like you here or not though. You will always find someone who you can relate with or makes you feel as if you do belong on here, so don't let it get you down, im sure you're a nice and fun person.

thanks.

i like your name "babysgotagun"

do you actually shoot?
or just like guns?

i shoot and have a couple guns.
babysgotagun On September 06, 2019

#49New Post! Mar 11, 2009 @ 16:29:08
@Heath3r Said

thanks.

i like your name "babysgotagun"

do you actually shoot?
or just like guns?

i shoot and have a couple guns.

haha thanks, give credit to aerosmith. I just thought of the name because I was playing callofduty with the bf at the time and . lol but in real life I dont have a gun and I am afraid of them and playing callofduty didn't last long, now I just mess with guitar hero or bowling.. lol
40isnotsobad On December 07, 2010

Houston, Texas
#50New Post! Mar 11, 2009 @ 16:30:56
@bybee Said

It doesn't matter if you fit in. Make a place for yourself and fill it with you! I'm seventy-one years old and I surely don't fit in, but, I have so much to say and so little time left! The people who find me boring or old-fashioned just ignore me. But there are some absolutely delightful people on here. And I have a good deal of fun! bybee

Bybee...I like what you have to say! I actually have wondered if you really are 71...so many people hide their true age...I always thought that was a fake age anyway!

I'm 41 and have 2 very good friends that are 60 and 80...I am 41...we always joke about the 20 year age difference between each of us and how we all get along so well...Age is just a number!
Heath3r On February 21, 2010

Somewhere Sunny, California
#51New Post! Mar 11, 2009 @ 17:07:44
@babysgotagun Said

haha thanks, give credit to aerosmith. I just thought of the name because I was playing callofduty with the bf at the time and . lol but in real life I dont have a gun and I am afraid of them and playing callofduty didn't last long, now I just mess with guitar hero or bowling.. lol

hahaha oh ya i hate guns, thats another new post i could one day make. my brother was murdered. im not a gun person until my recent boyfriend started buying a s*** load and he made me learn how to shoot and know about guns. i dont know if i could actually shoot someone haha. maybe if my life was seriously seriously threatened even then i would be so so so so scared!!! i love guitar hero and bowling!!! wii???? i absolutly love it!! i dont have one but my nephew does so im always going over to play haha like a nerd
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs