Random

Im so f***ing sick of this

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#1New Post! Feb 28, 2009 @ 20:52:16
I told my mum the instand the BT vision box arrived that it was just glorified freeview and we dont get freeview in our area
she didnt believe me and made me set it up, well i had to take the ariel cable out of my room drill some holes and get it downstairs, which withb the help of my grandad i did
i then set the box up but when disasembling the sky it turned out that the cable from the satelite was screwed into the box so tight i couldnt get it off, my mum hands me scissors and tells me to cut it
i do this grudgingly and then proceed to set the box up, once i turn it on it turns out surprise surprise no f***ing channels
i was just two seconds away from ~"i told ya so" when my mum starts crying and saying its all my fault, that "I should of known that it wouldnt work" and all this bulls***
then when i try to set up sky again i remember than the cable got cut and i just give up and walk away she is now saying that i shouldnt of cut it and acting like its all totally my fault
I am so sick of this bulls*** every single time sometghing goes wrong
the problem is that when she a 50 something year old woman starts crying and telling me that everything is ruined i cant just walk away and leave her, im too f***ing nice, sometimes i wish i was more like my dad.
sarky On March 11, 2011

london, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Feb 28, 2009 @ 21:17:27
Maybe your mum isnt just crying over the satelite box...it may be deeper than that.
She could be depressed generally or menopausal.If so this is normal for her age as 70% of women go through this, she may have mood changes, anxiety, get irritable or nervous.
This is all caused by the change in her hormones and she may find it more difficult to deal with stressful situations than she used to do.
She was venting her frustrations about the situation by crying.
Try to be a bit more understanding with her, you will have to go through the same symptoms one day with your wife in the future and will even get grumpier yourself as you get older!
Let her know you love her and care, its not her fault, some everyday things may now be overwhelming for her.
When your mum gets like that and starts crying, ask her why she,s crying or just say nothing and give her a hug or take the dog for a walk! Grit your teeth & try to be patient. Thats what parents have to do too when trying to deal with teenagers sometimes!
Its hard to see your parents crying as they are supposed to be the strong ones but they have feelings too.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs