UK Elections & Politics

The BNP - Those who can vote in Britain NEED to see this

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8
patriotic On March 13, 2020

#106New Post! May 11, 2010 @ 14:26:02
@Wellard Said

No, people just think it is cut n paste s***e..which it is.Seriously though fella why do you bother to post this sort of stuff when it is clear no one gives a f*** about it?.

You accused me of "cut n paste' the article I posted.
It is NOT cut n paste. This article and aboaut 40 others I stored them on a cd, and yes copy n paste MY OWN writings after extensive research. Most of my essays hve been written the forst year after 9/11. Many people including Muslims, of course, attacked me, but many also asked and challanged my writings. That prompt the many other subjects I searced and posted.
So, you are wrong.Peace

#107New Post! May 11, 2010 @ 14:31:18
@the_vauxhall_driver Said

Patriotic you should be posting in the religion section. And why havent you said anything bad about the BNP yet?

Could you please, let me know why should I post in the religion section?
Thanks.

And, I don't say bad things. I SAY THE TRUTH. If they are bad, I can't help it.

Also, just keep in mind, please, any subject about Islam is pure political.
the_vauxhall_driver On May 25, 2010

Deleted

not saying, United Kingdom
#108New Post! May 11, 2010 @ 14:38:21
@patriotic Said

Could you please, let me know why should I post in the religion section?
Thanks.

And, I don't say bad things. I SAY THE TRUTH. If they are bad, I can't help it.

Also, just keep in mind, please, any subject about Islam is pure political.

So I suppose the BNP will make everything oright, especially of someone of arabian descent such as yourself. You sound stupid, as if the BNP will make you feel any better as they will terrorise you. Even if your with the BNP I doubt they will even listen to you because they are racist.
_Samantha_ On May 19, 2010

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#109New Post! May 11, 2010 @ 14:47:20

So I suppose the BNP will make everything oright, especially of someone of arabian descent such as yourself. You sound stupid, as if the BNP will make you feel any better as they will terrorise you. Even if your with the BNP I doubt they will even listen to you because they are racist.

Yeah, patriotic. They wont give a monkeys about you, they'll just rip your balls off. Id give it a miss babe.
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#110New Post! May 11, 2010 @ 14:57:15
@patriotic Said

You accused me of "cut n paste' the article I posted.
It is NOT cut n paste. This article and aboaut 40 others I stored them on a cd, and yes copy n paste MY OWN writings after extensive research. Most of my essays hve been written the forst year after 9/11. Many people including Muslims, of course, attacked me, but many also asked and challanged my writings. That prompt the many other subjects I searced and posted.
So, you are wrong.Peace

the_vauxhall_driver On May 25, 2010

Deleted

not saying, United Kingdom
#111New Post! May 11, 2010 @ 15:03:27
@_Samantha_ Said

Yeah, patriotic. They wont give a monkeys about you, they'll just rip your balls off. Id give it a miss babe.

He only thinks muslims are barbarians. I actually agree with some of the stuff patriotic says, as I believe that some Muslims can be a threat. But I just dont understand why he doesnt mention other extremists who also deserve negative descriptions. I personally am not scared of any extremists their everywhere and I dont take s*** from any mouthy c***s .
sarky On March 11, 2011

london, United Kingdom
#112New Post! May 12, 2010 @ 23:14:54
@patriotic Said

Look around the world and watch what Islam is causing.

Look around the world and see what hatred causes...

Any group that holds extreme views against another race, or others beliefs can cause hatred if they refuse to accept others as equals.
They are all potential extremists and will go as far as killing for their beliefs if necessary, not just Muslims.
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#113New Post! May 12, 2010 @ 23:47:26
@patriotic Said

Education is the name of the game.
People are so sadly uninformed that they vote for the ememy.
A good example here in the US, a Muslim (enemy) became a president of the most powerful country in the world which, ironically, is in war against the system this president belong to.
It cannot be worse than that.

How many f***ing times are you going to spout this bulls***? Obama IS NOT a Muslim, never has been, never will be.

I really don't care if I get punched for this because I for one believe what I say.

You are a bigotted, misinformed f***ing tool!

#114New Post! May 13, 2010 @ 13:11:28
@sarky Said

Look around the world and see what hatred causes...

Any group that holds extreme views against another race, or others beliefs can cause hatred if they refuse to accept others as equals.
They are all potential extremists and will go as far as killing for their beliefs if necessary, not just Muslims.

The holy book of a religion is the only basis to judge a religion and not those who break its commandments.

So, if a Christian kills it would be a great sin. but if a Muslim kills he would go to paradise.
Again, Muslims are victims of Islam like every one else. Islams is the criminal push.

Evil is part of life. Yes, there will be always those who cause hatred and act hostile, but not in the same scale as with Islam.
The AGENDA of Islam is to spread its hatred and violence around the world.

#115New Post! May 13, 2010 @ 13:22:05

As I mentioned many times before, I don't care for political parties.
Acctually, I hate to see what is happening to this country becasue of these 2 parties.
I feel like I am in two countries one is the Democrate and the other is the Republican and they fighting each other with no regards what so ever to the USA.

And, as long as people like you concentrate on attacking others without thinking of why, we will stay in this mess.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#116New Post! May 13, 2010 @ 13:34:04
@patriotic Said

As I mentioned many times before, I don't care for political parties.
Acctually, I hate to see what is happening to this country becasue of these 2 parties.
I feel like I am in two countries one is the Democrate and the other is the Republican and they fighting each other with no regards what so ever to the USA.

And, as long as people like you concentrate on attacking others without thinking of why, we will stay in this mess.

IRONY ALERT!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs