The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

the time of his life, men, and second child-hood..

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
ultranewbie On December 31, 2012

el dorado, New Mexico
#1New Post! Feb 01, 2009 @ 02:42:15
i sat down on a bench in one of the gyms that i visit occasionally. A bit perturbed at all of the New Years Resolutionists...As i sat there between the sets. i caught a flash of green from the corner of my eye..

slightly turning i espied, this slight-built, older caucasion, white haired gentleman. He was very fragile/slender, probably about 90 lbs..he had to wear this corduroy green jacket on top of his sweats to stay warm. as he shuffled past, i looked at his face.

As he approached the younger generation of men, standing beneath the cable station, his face began to literally light up with glee. His smile was absolutely irrespressible as he leaned in toward the first young man who respectfully moved out to greet him. A powerful, young, african american man reached out, they gave each other the soul shake and bumped shoulders.

The young man was very careful not to bump too hard..afterwards, they turned and moved on into the rest of the group comprised of powerfully built asians, mexicans, caucasion, african americans..each one of them taking time out to greet and soul shake/bump shoulders with the old man.. after greeting his friends, he resumed his work out..all business, with perfect sets, taking turns on the equipment..it was very heartwarming..

i absolutely love watching males bond..
lunalanding On December 02, 2012

Northern Beaches, Sydney, Aust
#2New Post! Feb 01, 2009 @ 03:58:41
I love the fact that because of a shared interest & or a common bond human society can cross race, age & sexual differences to bond & socialize together.

It should give us all hope!
ultranewbie On December 31, 2012

el dorado, New Mexico
#3New Post! Feb 01, 2009 @ 04:42:22
it was so cool to watch..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs