Jokes & Humor

Blonde Joke thread....lol

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
screamingalpha On February 06, 2010

Coronado, California
#1New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 11:06:11
Got any? POST EM!!!

Two blondes were sitting in the middle of a field in Oklahoma and one asks, "Which is farther away, Florida or the moon?" The other blonde laughed histarically, then replied, "Duh!! You can't see Florida."
beautifuldisaster On February 22, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#2New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 11:13:59
Why are most blonde jokes one liners??
So me will understand them.
screamingalpha On February 06, 2010

Coronado, California
#3New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 11:22:48
lol

A blonde and her husband went down to Florida for a vacation. She stopped by a store and said, "I want a pair of alligator shoes." The husband replied, "No dear. They are way too expensive." "Fine I'll go get my own." the blonde says as she storms out of the car. Later on her husband passes by a swamp with piles of alligators lying next to it. He then saw his wife wrestling, killing and chucking the alligators in the swamp. He walked up to her and asked, "What are you doing?" She replied, " I was going to get a pair of alligator shoes, but they are all bare foot."
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#4New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 11:28:02
Back in the old Wild West, there were two blonde cowpokes, Jeff and Dave. One day, the two were enjoying a strong drink in the local saloon, when a man walked into the bar with an Indian's head under his arm.

The barman shakes his hand and says, "I hate Indians, last week they burnt my barn to the ground, assaulted my wife and killed my children."

He then says, "If any man brings me the head of an Indian, I'll give him one thousand dollars." The two blondes looked at each other and walked out of the bar to go hunting for an Indian. They were walking around for a while when suddenly they saw one; Jeff threw a rock which hit the Indian right on the head. The Indian fell off his horse, but landed seventy feet down a ravine.

The two blondes made their way down the ravine where Dave pulled out a knife to claim their trophy.

Suddenly, Jeff said, "Dave, take a look at this."
Dave replied, "Not now, I'm busy."
Jeff tugged him on the shoulder and says, "I really think you should look at this."
Dave said, "Look, you can see I'm busy. There's a thousand dollars in my hand."
But Jeff was adamant. "Please, Dave, take a look at this."

So Dave looked up and saw that standing at the top of the ravine were five thousand red Indians. Dave just shook his head and said, "Oh my God, we're going to be millionaires!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and stops to entertain at a bar in a small town.

He's going through his usual run of silly blonde jokes when a big blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and says, "OK jerk, I've heard just about enough of your denigrating blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What do a person's physical attributes have to do with their worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in my community, of reaching my full potential as a person...because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes but women at large... all in the name of humor."

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the blonde pipes up, "You stay out of this mister, I'm talking to that little f***er on your knee!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two blondes, Trisha and Robin decided to rob a bank together.

The first blonde, Trisha plans the robbery and goes over the plan with the second blonde, Robin, in great detail.

The robbery begins. Trisha drives up in front of the bank, stops the car and says to Robin, "I want to make absolutely sure you understand the plan.

You are supposed to be in and out of the bank in no more than three minutes with the cash. Do you understand the plan?"

"Perfectly," said Robin.

Robin goes in the bank while Trisha waits in the getaway car.

One minute passes . . .

Two minutes pass . . .

Seven minutes pass . . . and Trisha is really stressing out.

Finally, the bank doors burst open! And here comes Robin. She's got a safe wrapped up in rope and is dragging it to the car. About the time she gets the safe in the trunk of the car, the bank doors burst open again with the security guard coming out. The guard's pants and underwear are down around his ankles while he is firing his weapon. As the gals are getting away, Trisha says "You are such a blonde! I thought you understood the plan!"

Robin said, "I did . . . I did exactly what you said!"

"No, you idiot," said Trish. "You got it all mixed up. I said tie up the GUARD and blow the SAFE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chipmunkinator On January 21, 2016

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 12:26:02
A blonde went into a world wide message center to send a message to her mother overseas. When the man told her it would cost $300 she exclaimed, "I don't have that kind of money!! But I would do ANYTHING to get a message to my mother in Poland!"

The man arched an eyebrow. "Anything?" "Yes, anything" the blonde promised.

With that, the man said, "Follow me." He walked into the next room and ordered, "Come in and close the door." She did. He then said, "Get on your knees." She did. Then he said, "Take down my zipper." She did.

He said, "Go ahead... take it out." She took it out and grabbed hold of it with both hands. The man closed his eyes and whispered, "Well... go ahead!"
The blonde slowly brought her lips closer, and while holding it close to her lips she said loudly, "HELLO... MOM?
jocool5445 On November 18, 2006

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
#6New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 12:34:58
If a blonde a burnette and a red head jumped off of a skyscraper at the same time, who would hit the ground first?

The brunette and the redhead because the blonde would have to ask for directions on the way down.
kyoshiro On December 22, 2007

#7New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 12:40:00
2 Blondes walked into a bar.
kyoshiro On December 22, 2007

#8New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 12:48:58
the burnette ducked
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others