Forums: Relationships:
Breaking Up

How do u deal wif bein dumped?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
buzz22 On December 31, 2012

Galashiels, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Oct 23, 2005 @ 23:30:02
I was recently dumped and I am onli 16 n shouldnt realli care, but I realli liked this guy and I need advice to help me get over him, cos its gettin on my nerves bout the fact tht I keep thinkin bout him!
can sum1 help plz?
ikswelapo On December 01, 2009

Monroe, Michigan
#2New Post! Oct 23, 2005 @ 23:41:58
find a new guy get out and keep yourself busy...

#3New Post! Oct 23, 2005 @ 23:44:12
okay thx, I ave bn doin tht, it works but thn wen I am left on my own and watchin TV he cums bk into me head lol
stew On August 05, 2012

Falkirk, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Oct 23, 2005 @ 23:49:01
i agree get a new guy! lol or get lotsa chocolate and chick flicks lol
23886 On June 30, 2009

Banned

#5New Post! Oct 23, 2005 @ 23:51:29
Pickle blast the bad emotion!

or there's always waiting for the sadness to leave, just something most people have to go though, althoughit's hell
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#6New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 00:14:50
@buzz22 Said
I was recently dumped and I am onli 16 n shouldnt realli care, but I realli liked this guy and I need advice to help me get over him, cos its gettin on my nerves bout the fact tht I keep thinkin bout him!
can sum1 help plz?

I've never been in that situation but I can imagine I wouldn't take it well. Staying busy like others have said would be the only thing I can think of.
noshingnell On December 29, 2012

LaaLaa Land, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 13:06:21
@buzz22 Said
can sum1 help plz?

Get a load of mates that you can trust to come around. Get everything that want to say about him out of your system (make sure they are good mates and wont go off and gossip about what you have said). Be sad, angry, annoyed confused, whatever you need to be. Then get a couple of good films(preferably ones with strong female leading characters). Get a load of nice food in (don't worry about the calories and fat, one night wont hurt) and have a really good girlie night. Try having your mates give you a makeover so that you feel fab with the way you look, and make sure that they remind you what a great and lovely person you are and that you will meet somebody even better in no time at all.

#8New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 13:08:04
@noshingnell Said
Get a load of mates that you can trust to come around. Get everything that want to say about him out of your system (make sure they are good mates and wont go off and gossip about what you have said). Be sad, angry, annoyed confused, whatever you need to be. Then get a couple of good films(preferably ones with strong female leading characters). Get a load of nice food in (don't worry about the calories and fat, one night wont hurt) and have a really good girlie night. Try having your mates give you a makeover so that you feel fab with the way you look, and make sure that they remind you what a great and lovely person you are and that you will meet somebody even better in no time at all.

thx so much tht is realli good advice and I am gonna do tht, tht has made me feel sooooo much better! all my mates realli dislike him,lol
oh well!
noshingnell On December 29, 2012

LaaLaa Land, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 17:46:46
@buzz22 Said
thx so much tht is realli good advice and I am gonna do tht, tht has made me feel sooooo much better! all my mates realli dislike him,lol
oh well!

Hope that it works for you. All the better if your mates don't like him because they will remind you why you so much better off without him and that you deserve somebody alot better.

#10New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 17:50:32
yer thts tru! thx soooooooooo much for ur advice it had helped alot!
mhee On March 05, 2006

#11New Post! Nov 30, 2005 @ 05:28:18
yeah! i totally agree... find a new guy!
webslinger14 On February 14, 2006

vancouver, Canada
#12New Post! Nov 30, 2005 @ 09:28:18
Find someone else and continue with my life!
kinglegend On May 06, 2007

Brisbane, Australia
#13New Post! Nov 30, 2005 @ 09:33:36
I am a new guy...lol. Seriously, what everyone else has said, works well for most so do that.
theacademyis On September 06, 2009

, Canada
#14New Post! Dec 05, 2005 @ 04:00:05
@buzz22 Said
can sum1 help plz?

Alright so I just got dumped a few weeks ago.. and Yea I really liked the guy too. My best advice, is just keep your head up, think positive. There will be other boys out there about a kazillion times better then him. You will find someone new.. I know you dont want to right now but give it time. And as for always thinking about him. One time Keep as busy as you can Go out with friends as much as you can, if your at home call someone or do somthing to entertain you, or you will continue thinking of all the things you dont want to be thinking of. If you need any help.. or more advice wiith something feel freet to PM me.. or send me a message on aim or msn.

PaulaxMarie (aim)

@hotmail. com">her0_of_the_day @hotmail. com (Msn)
kemac On December 06, 2005

Mt Waverley, Australia
#15New Post! Dec 06, 2005 @ 03:29:57
Hate to tell ya girls it might be the first time but it won't be the last. I got dumped by this guy when I was about your age and I thought it was the end of the world and that I would never find anyone to replace him. For a while I din't and he was all I could think about. It does hurt but trust me you do get over it and the next guy will be even better because you will know that little bit better what to look for in a guy. For instance if the guy that dumped you was into certain things that you weren't and thats were you clashed you look for a guy who is more into the things that you like. Or if he was arrogant go for a sweety. Eventually you will try for something in between but when you are young you always like the challenge and will go for the arrogant one everytime. Bottom line you will have many more relationships and learn each time. That's what makes life worth living knowing that there is someone perfect for you and you just have to endure the bad times to get to the good. K
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs