The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Racism

At least there wasn't racism at the inauguration....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#31New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 20:39:44
@Asme251 Said

Yeah, I thought you said he hated bush as well. Raditz, why do you bring up this issue? Obama is in office, see what he does in office before you actually critisize him.

Kudos......but I doubt he could do that!!!
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#32New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 20:40:14
@Spinkiegirl Said

Yes, we all have heard that crap about blacks making slaves out of their own people.....blah, blah, blah......gimme a break.....who the hell cares who started slavery.....IT WAS f***ING WRONG and INSANE!!!! No matter what color your skin was.....slavery as we know it in this country was about as f***ed up as you can get!!! May I suggest you go and read a few African-American history books if you don't like the 'implications'...who knows, maybe then you can get a REAL perspective of what it is was to have been a black slave in this great country of ours!!!

So if you don't care who started slavery, then seek an apology from the black race, and shut up for good!

...as far as reading black history, I have.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#33New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 20:51:56
@loveis Said

So if you don't care who started slavery, then seek an apology from the black race, and shut up for good!

...as far as reading black history, I have.

I don't need or want an apology from ANY race.......my white family members have told us many stories of their owning slaves in the past.....no one who is black in my family have ever owned slaves....again....i'am fine with the slavery thing....you know why? Because i'am on the RIGHT side history......I will answer to God when my time comes......so will those who owned slaves......white, black or any other RACE!!!
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#34New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 20:56:07
@Spinkiegirl Said

I don't need or want an apology from ANY race.......my white family members have told us many stories of their owning slaves in the past.....no one who is black in my family have ever owned slaves....again....i'am fine with the slavery thing....you know why? Because i'am on the RIGHT side history......I will answer to God when my time comes......so will those who owned slaves......white, black or any other RACE!!!

Well THAT I will agree on! We shall ALL answer to God!
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#35New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 22:31:55
@eL_TinO Said

I heard that phrase was like some civil rights rhyme from the 1960s

The dude's just a washed up old preacher stuck in the 60's. Give it a rest.

That explains the "red man" part. Most Native Americans hate that phrase, and it surprised me when I saw it there. But in the 60's it would've still been acceptable.
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#36New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 22:37:20
@raditz8526 Said

Whites don't embrace what is right......nope. No racism there.

nope not "don't"...

he actually said when "whites would embrace what is right"
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs