The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Do men have any idea how pathetic they look -- drooling after a hot woman?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
4000Earthquakes On April 25, 2009

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#1New Post! Jan 23, 2009 @ 10:39:47
So I work with this broad who bases or turns every conversation into a topic about sex, and she gets graphic.

So the men come and go. And you try to have nice, polite, business-related conversations with them, and all they are doing is drooling after this girl, and she loves it.

They stare at her. They say any and every stupid thing to get her attention. They can't carry on a conversation with anyone else about any other thing, because they can't stop staring at her, trying to get her to play with them and tease them.

They have no idea how pathetic they look. Like, their tongues should just be hanging out, they look so desperate for her to pay attention to them.

It's quite the show. Are you one of those guys? You have NO IDEA how horny and hard-up you look... get real.

Ever see these guys? Good God.
Cricket68 On August 21, 2009

Deleted

bay city, Michigan
#2New Post! Jan 23, 2009 @ 10:42:18
@4000Earthquakes Said

So I work with this broad who bases or turns every conversation into a topic about sex, and she gets graphic.

So the men come and go. And you try to have nice, polite, business-related conversations with them, and all they are doing is drooling after this girl, and she loves it.

They stare at her. They say any and every stupid thing to get her attention. They can't carry on a conversation with anyone else about any other thing, because they can't stop staring at her, trying to get her to play with them and tease them.

They have no idea how pathetic they look. Like, their tongues should just be hanging out, they look so desperate for her to pay attention to them.

It's quite the show. Are you one of those guys? You have NO IDEA how horny and hard-up you look... get real.

Ever see these guys? Good God.

They have NO clue how stupid and ridiculous they look and if they did, they would still do it anywa
abzenze On March 21, 2011

unknown, Australia
#3New Post! Jan 23, 2009 @ 10:43:36
@Cricket68 Said

They have NO clue how stupid and ridiculous they look and if they did, they would still do it anywa

alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#4New Post! Jan 23, 2009 @ 10:43:56
she sounds hot!
4000Earthquakes On April 25, 2009

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#5New Post! Jan 23, 2009 @ 10:49:50
She's ok.

She just has a tendency to always direct the conversation to her crotch.

I would just love to say to one of them "May I please have your attention, you aint gettin none of that, so tell willy to go back to sleep, and please return to reality for a minute here, so we can at least finish this transaction..."

She aint hot. She's jut got a t***. And she just wants to direct all the men to that spot. And then they can no longer think of what's what.

hahahahah it's a song.
squall On February 03, 2012

Deleted

Brisbane, Australia
#6New Post! Jan 23, 2009 @ 11:45:35
The one thing men want, that women got, t***!

The blokes at your work have a one track mind, Earthquakes, kinda like all the boys at my school when there's a teacher under the age of 25 in the class.
crankshaft On May 10, 2009

Banned

#7New Post! Jan 23, 2009 @ 11:51:31
Yep. I used to drive a fork truck in a warehouse on the night shift. One gal on my crew we called a lot lizard. On lunch breaks she, and some "lucky" fellow employee would head for the parking lot for a "quickie".
One night I was driving my fork truck down a aisle. One of my crew was standing out in the aisle talking to this girl. She was leaning against the wall. There was no way to get around him. He looked at me, then went on talking to her. I slowed down but didn't stop. I had a stack of cardboard boxes on so he wasen't hurt when I hit him. I got wrote up for that but he never got in my way again. She got fired later.
Hinckleylad On October 08, 2009

Deleted

leicester, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jan 23, 2009 @ 12:35:45
think all men have been in that type of situation, and if the woman is flirting it would be wrong not to participate.
its a man thing? usually though its those that are not getting much that drool and virtually beg for the attention!
squall On February 03, 2012

Deleted

Brisbane, Australia
#9New Post! Jan 24, 2009 @ 13:11:07
Even the guys getting lots, drool their mouths dry over some of them ...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs