Forums:
Politics

care at football matches

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
spudboy On January 31, 2010

bexhill, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 14, 2009 @ 21:58:02
for all those thousands that attend football matches a word of caution.

the daughter of one of spurs fans that have been charged following a match against portsmouth , for racist chanting , works for me.

the crime of this 54 year old was to join in when the spurs fans starting chanting " gay boy " at sol campbell.

anyone who attends football matches will know that this type of banter goes on all the time.

i assume after this weeks games that there will be thousands being questioned for racist chanting along with the princes.if not it would seem very unfair.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jan 14, 2009 @ 22:04:55
Chanting 'gay boy' at someone just because you support their opponents isn't banter, it's childish. Children go to those matches, and they see you as their peers, so you should be more responsible than that.
ministumblin On January 21, 2009

Deleted

#3New Post! Jan 14, 2009 @ 22:11:59
@buffalobill90 Said

Chanting 'gay boy' at someone just because you support their opponents isn't banter, it's childish. Children go to those matches, and they see you as their peers, so you should be more responsible than that.

I find it amusing that a 43 year old needs this pointed out by an 18 year old. Maturity seemingly doesn't just come with age, eh?
mark66 On August 21, 2011

belfast, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jan 14, 2009 @ 22:19:06
@spudboy Said

for all those thousands that attend football matches a word of caution.

the daughter of one of spurs fans that have been charged following a match against portsmouth , for racist chanting , works for me.

the crime of this 54 year old was to join in when the spurs fans starting chanting " gay boy " at sol campbell.

anyone who attends football matches will know that this type of banter goes on all the time.

i assume after this weeks games that there will be thousands being questioned for racist chanting along with the princes.if not it would seem very unfair.

i'm a life long spurs fan, and maybe the chants at the "traitor" campbell were a bit over the top, but i also think that being charged by the cops for it is also over the top considering some of the chanting that goes on!, he'll get some boo's at white hart lane this weekend if he plays. "yid4life".
spudboy On January 31, 2010

bexhill, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 14, 2009 @ 22:20:43
i think you mis read my post - i wasnt at the game and i am not defending anyone. my point is that in the future a lot of police time is going to be wasted investigating such horrendous crimes.

dont worry about the burglars , rapists , murderers. lets get the football supporter
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013