Politics

Cold-Blooded Murder or Necessary Police Measure

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
ultranewbie On December 31, 2012

el dorado, New Mexico
#31New Post! Jan 15, 2009 @ 06:07:39
this is disgusting. A young lady videotaped the whole thing on her cell phone, and is on youtube with an interview. What's worse the female cop who was involved, saw this young lady recording the whole thing.

After the shooting the young lady who videotaped this incident started getting back on the bart. The female cop came after her demanding that she hand over her cell phone. The girl refused. the train took off.

All i can say is this..Thank gawd for technology. What the hell have they gotten away with in the past before we were able to catch them on tape?
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#32New Post! Jan 15, 2009 @ 06:23:28
@crankshaft Said

Why isn't there as big an outcry with demonstrations and all, when an officer gets shot down by some dirtbag thug?

It may be because cops are 'paid' to take chances with ' dirt bag thugs' ( to coin a phrase) . I am not comparing a cops life to a thugs life , or saying one is more important then the other. It is just what came to mind when I read your question.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#33New Post! Jan 15, 2009 @ 06:54:27
Ex-Officer Is Charged in Killing in Oakland
It seems like that cop quit his job and ran like a rabbit real quik after wards ,,IMO.
a link to the NY times

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/15/us/15oakland.html?_r=1&ref=us
ultranewbie On December 31, 2012

el dorado, New Mexico
#34New Post! Jan 15, 2009 @ 07:04:33
yep, he quit immediately. Sometimes these guys expect the other cops to cover for them. But this was done in public, with folks recording the incident, with quite a few witnesses. Pretty damn hard to cover up.

If this dumbass gets acquitted? I, personally will gladly join the Bart Police Force. This way, i can have a "rum-go" at all of my ex-bosses that take the bart, or better yet, all of my ex boyfriends that take the bart, plus the crummy "one-nighters" if you catch my drift..that also take the gawd damn bart..

Just tell the judge after they've all been shot in the a** "I was just going for my taser"...
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#35New Post! Jan 15, 2009 @ 07:29:43
@ultranewbie Said

yep, he quit immediately. Sometimes these guys expect the other cops to cover for them. But this was done in public, with folks recording the incident, with quite a few witnesses. Pretty damn hard to cover up.

If this dumbass gets acquitted? I, personally will gladly join the Bart Police Force. This way, i can have a "rum-go" at all of my ex-bosses that take the bart, or better yet, all of my ex boyfriends that take the bart, plus the crummy "one-nighters" if you catch my drift..that also take the gawd damn bart..

Just tell the judge after they've all been shot in the a** "I was just going for my taser"...

say it with a shocked , wide eyed innocent no smiles or sideways glances and you just might be able to pull it off,,,
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#36New Post! Jan 15, 2009 @ 07:48:59
@crankshaft Said

Why isn't there as big an outcry with demonstrations and all, when an officer gets shot down by some dirtbag thug?

What are you talking about......there has been outcry and support of police officers being shot by common thugs......but I have to say....believe me.....cops have shot more in cases like this one....it's still f***ed up.....so the kid was a 'dirt bag' big deal....the cop didn't have ANY knowledge of this kid's back ground....And I think I read somewhere to day.....that the kid who was shot.....did his time for his crimes.....so he PAID his debt to society....this sure as HELL makes No sense.....i'am so f***ing happy that cop got charged with what he did.....that cop is NO better than anyone on this earth.....it will be a BIG smile on my face when and if he gets convicted.....
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#37New Post! Jan 15, 2009 @ 07:57:04
@ultranewbie Said

this is disgusting. A young lady videotaped the whole thing on her cell phone, and is on youtube with an interview. What's worse the female cop who was involved, saw this young lady recording the whole thing.

After the shooting the young lady who videotaped this incident started getting back on the bart. The female cop came after her demanding that she hand over her cell phone. The girl refused. the train took off.

All i can say is this..Thank gawd for technology. What the hell have they gotten away with in the past before we were able to catch them on tape?

Kudos...this is a good point......I can only imagine what that was like.....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs