Real love

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Allyson On January 20, 2010

Deleted

, Michigan
#16New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:18:26
Advise for people thinking of cheating, ask yourself this question: "IN THE END, AM I OK WITH BEING ALONE"
Because I promise the other questions are useless if you can't honestly answer that one. Nothing good comes of cheating, maybe some couples have made it, I doubt a really percentage have, but maybe..over all someone usualy gets hurt, and it the person you loved, then in the end, you could be left alone..some people can't get over that betrail.

I think that was a great reply betty
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#17New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:18:47
@BeTTyBeLL Said

YOu wanna know what makes people play around, It is the thoguht "I might find someone better, someone who treats me better, someone who finds me worth talking too, someone who thinks I am attractive and wants me, the unfortunate part, is that in most long term relationships that new, flirty, fresh, I gotta have ya now s*** fades..

Advise for people thinking of cheating, ask yourself this question: "IN THE END, AM I OK WITH BEING ALONE"
Because I promise the other questions are useless if you can't honestly answer that one. Nothing good comes of cheating, maybe some couples have made it, I doubt a really percentage have, but maybe..over all someone usualy gets hurt, and it the person you loved, then in the end, you could be left alone..some people can't get over that betrail.

I've told you already, I'm not cheating on you!
Me and spellchick are just friends!
BeTTyBeLL On November 28, 2010
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#18New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:26:09
@medi94 Said

you have a very good point there, but really, they might not even be in love in the first place if they are trying to always look for someone better don't you think?

YOu don't know if they are ALWAYS looking for someone else, and I would say in that case, then yes chances are they are not in love. But real love can get f***ed up too. It happens we are all humans, we all make errors, some of us make them worse than others.

@medi94 Said
I mean, if you're in love, you're in love and at that moment or time, your partner is the best person in the world next to you or something like that.

Sometimes you can be in love and absolutly hate the person...
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#19New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:27:05
@boxerdc Said

I've told you already, I'm not cheating on you!
Me and spellchick are just friends!

Spell shares, so I don't mind
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#20New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:33:34
@angelcake Said

I think the best question to ask yourself is "why am I with my current partner?" if you're considering cheating.

Depending on your current mood, or circumstances with that person at the time, can affect your answer on that question..

I asked that too before I did waht I did...

This was what I came up with:
Becasue we were together for 13 yrs
Because a long time ago, he cared
Because he has a big cock
Because he is my best friend
Because I love him

NOw why did I still do it.....

Because I wanted to be touched by hands that wanted me as bad as I wanted them.
Because for half an hour I wanted someone to look into my eyes without anger and rage at the world
Becasue maybe this guy will carry me away form all this pain..

NOt once did I ask myself "Am I ok with being alone in the end"

I have found out I am...but I left becasue the guilt and shame was too much for me..there are other details of our relationship I would care to not share, because some secrets are better left in the closet..
kelkel1967 On January 09, 2012

greensboro, North Carolina
#21New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:37:29
@natz Said

I dont understand all these boyfriends,girlfriends,wifes,husbands,who claim they love there partners,and are playing with ,looking wondering,and wanting to know or see if they have a chance with another,
They love the other until it doesn't work ,then it's loving the partner again.
I find it hard to get past the one who was going to be my Partner,and thats been a while,
I wonder sometimes if loving ,Isn't just who is there for them at that moment,and not love at all.

real love is and will always be,hurt-pain-longing -tears and crying -and that is some of the good stuff .what you will find is love is the person that stands by your side when you have hurt -caused pain and tears ,these are the one that are left fighting for your love !

so just know,when you look back on people how have loved and say they would have done anything to keep you -that maybe we all cause hurt-pain and tears without knowing !
kimixxx On January 13, 2009

, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 18:00:56
If your in love or have ever been in love you will know that how ever much you will find someone else attractive or whatever, there is absolutely no chance that u would even consider cheating! it goes as far as looking and thats it! being truly in love is like nothin else you'll ever feel! and its not something that someone can describe in words. if your with someone and are considering cheating then i'm afraid its not love that yr feeling
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs