Racial Profiling........

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
Prejudge On December 01, 2012

Free,
#91New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 19:24:21
@Spinkiegirl Said

What do you mean 'he didn't belong' girl let me tell you something.....blacks belong anywhere any body else belongs.....black people can live wherever they want.....in Houston or any place....that is NO excuss!!! What you say in your post supports my claim of racial profiling......stopping a black kid in a white area of town because he dosen't look like he belongs is called what?

I think she meant what the cop was thinking.

Free,
#92New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 19:26:21
@imhotep Said

That is racism. Barack Obama is upper class. So here we go here comes the racist backlash against Obama from sorry I didnt know it's ignorant of me I thought I didnt have to think.

Your right. But I pretty much guarantee that he is one of the only black people in his neighborhood.

Free,
#93New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 19:31:33
@imhotep Said

That is racism. Barack Obama is upper class. So here we go here comes the racist backlash against Obama from sorry I didnt know it's ignorant of me I thought I didnt have to think.

Also there's only 12% of blacks in America and only 15% percent of that 12% are upper class. So the stats speak for themselves.
DarkSpirit On October 23, 2011

, Australia
#94New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 23:06:04
Does it really matter? When it comes down to it, everyone's born, and everyone dies.
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#95New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 23:16:14
@DarkSpirit Said

Does it really matter? When it comes down to it, everyone's born, and everyone dies.

I believe the potential to suffer that occurs between the two events makes it matter very much. bybee
littleME On August 01, 2009

Deleted

, Ireland
#96New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 23:27:36
i read it and its awful.. but.. if the kid had been white-would you say it was racist behaviour.. nope because it dosent enter heads where white ppl are concerned.. i think alot of people are very quick 2 jump on the whole racist wagon.. judgement cant be made until u have all the facts.. for now i reckon its bein put forward in the papers as racism... but at the end of the day the police officer is in the wrong but wait and c his reasons 4 assuming the car was stolen!!
lynnielou On November 17, 2010

Worthing, United Kingdom
#97New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 23:35:32
@Hinckleylad Said

shocking story, but im afraid it happens everywhere, we had a brazilian shot on the tube in the uk, he too was innocent of any crime.

And why did he keep running from the police? Fear, panic.....whatever it cost him his life! What a waste, why didn't he just stop and find out why armed police were chasing him? He was innocent and still ran.

Free,
#98New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 00:16:19
@lynnielou Said

And why did he keep running from the police? Fear, panic.....whatever it cost him his life! What a waste, why didn't he just stop and find out why armed police were chasing him? He was innocent and still ran.

he didnt run anywhere. here we go, your saying the same crap that has been debunked. read through the whole thread before judging.
DarkSpirit On October 23, 2011

, Australia
#99New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 01:18:16
Well said.

The man died for no reason.
It wasn't his fault.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#100New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 02:20:11
@littleME Said

i read it and its awful.. but.. if the kid had been white-would you say it was racist behaviour.. nope because it dosent enter heads where white ppl are concerned.. i think alot of people are very quick 2 jump on the whole racist wagon.. judgement cant be made until u have all the facts.. for now i reckon its bein put forward in the papers as racism... but at the end of the day the police officer is in the wrong but wait and c his reasons 4 assuming the car was stolen!!

The kid was driving his parents car......he was stopped on his own street where he lives with parents....they happen to be the onlt black family on that block......that cop had reason to stop him....IMO Didn't anyone but me read the link I posted?

Chicago, Illinois
#101New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 02:23:01
@lynnielou Said

What story are you talking about? The kid was shot...but he didn't die...and he was NOT running from the cop...he was laying on the ground when he rasied up.....the cop shot him......my whole point is this.....this cop I NO VAILD reason to pull this kid over.....

Free,
#102New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 02:25:22
@Spinkiegirl Said

The kid was driving his parents car......he was stopped on his own street where he lives with parents....they happen to be the onlt black family on that block......that cop had reason to stop him....IMO Didn't anyone but me read the link I posted?

ahh just stop repeating yourself. They shouldn't get the respect if they aren't going to go through the thread and read all of the arguments or else you'll just keep going around in circles. So Spinkiegirl, don't waste your energy on people like that.

Chicago, Illinois
#103New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 02:54:20
@Prejudge Said

ahh just stop repeating yourself. They shouldn't get the respect if they aren't going to go through the thread and read all of the arguments or else you'll just keep going around in circles. So Spinkiegirl, don't waste your energy on people like that.

I know....I know......crazy huh? Thanks for the support...
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#104New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 06:26:15
@Spinkiegirl Said

You know what...I do agree with you.....

This was directed towards me, right? I ask because you quoted 2 different people in that post, and then quoted me and someone else in the post after that too (not that I've never made a mistake like that).
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs